13 coaches online • Server time: 05:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
oryx

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2005 - 08:49 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I got so interested in stunty testing that I made a "supplementary site" to complement hunter's site. here you will find my opininos of the suggested races, as well as anyone else who wants me to post them (currently just smoked_g60 and I). you can pm anything you want me to post, or email me at Taliesin@operamail.com. I am on most nights from 12am-4am EST (GMT-5). there are test notes, alternate rosters (I don't always want to start with 12 man apoc rr ff roster, etc.), and even my very own team creation, the SAVAGE ORCS!!! If you want to see an alternate team build, just pm me the makeup and I will fix up a roster for it an post! it's all fun and games, get involved! always up for testing, too Very Happy

http://www.stuntytesting.bravehost.com

oryx
hunter

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2005 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice work, oryx- glad to see more interest in the Stunty Leeg! Smile Looking forward to your input in the next round of playtesting for the Stunty Compendium (details to be announced later).

Regards,
~hunter