21 coaches online • Server time: 03:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Exempt teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Trif

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

what's the difference between an amazon blitzer and an orc blitzer?

well if you cant tell, i'm not surprised you have such bad luck with the ladies!

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2005 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

One huge Ogre and a small Halfling were on a small island, the only serviors from a sinked ship.
The island had only one tree with coconuts. For many days they were eating coconuts and drinking coconut milk to servive.
Without women for so many days they started to lose their minds because they had no sex.

So, the Halfling says to the Ogre: "Hey man, I'm so horny and I realy need a woman"
The Ogre replies: "Friend, I have the same problem".
Halfling: "why don't we help each other?"
Ogre: "Sure! Ok, you go first..."

So, the Ogre bents over and the Halflings goes behind him to do his stuff.
While the Halfling was having his pleasure, a big coconut falls from the tree on the Ogres head.

The Ogre screems: "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"
and the Halfling replies: "Oh, did I hurt you baby?"

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2005 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Three halflings are sat around a campfire swapping stories.

The first halfling says, "I'm so hard, I once played against Deathgerbil's Revenge, scored 5 TDs, got 5 CAS and the MVP, and all the girly Chaos Warriors were so afraid of me they started a petition that I'd never play aginst them again!"

The second halfling replies, "Huh, that's nothing. I'm so hard, I played Inkaprettatori completely naked, killed Busko's entire team with one block, wrote 'all Khemri coaches suck' on the pitch with all the spilled blood and entrails, then retired for a quiet evening of shagging Drakk Painhoove up the *rse."

The third halfling chuckled quietly, before silently continuing to stir the coals with his penis.
Nidas

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2005 - 07:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Q: What is a one night stand?

A: A Halfling Line of Scrimmage in a late night game
 Jump to: