45 coaches online • Server time: 17:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bulfi

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

aren´t you unhappy too with the situation that the only teams including female players are totally out of chance?

Ok, faries are a funteam anyway but the amazons are having a great disatvantage the further they come. Lateron in the game many opponents have the tackleskill that makes the amazones speciallaty of dodging more and more useless.

We fans of the amazons want a big guy or better big girl for example:

Female Giant: (about 2,80 meters high and much more lovely than female ogres or trolls i guess)

profile: MA 5-6 (but rather less then a normal amazon) ST 4-5 (sporty spice rather than grace jones) AG 2-3 (3 would be great) AV 8-9 (maybe 9 because of a belly-free, sexy breast plate)

skills: mighty blow (like every other big guy has), thick skull maybe very long leggs allready includet in the profile but a better chance for interceptions

she could cost about 110.000

this is just an idea, we don´t even have to make her a biggirl but it would give her the acceptable disatvantage of not using rerolls giving her more handicaps like stupidity ore bonehead would give her too many disatvantages to her male counterparts i guess but all my opinions are absolutely free to argue about them.

Another great improvement could be an additional blitzer - reducing the normal blitzers to 2 but allowing 2 other kind of like:

Valkyrie:

MA 6 ST 3 AG 3 AV 8 (wearing the same girlyplating like the giant)

block but no dodgeskill because of the armour

such a player could live longer than other amazones do so a really pro might be born

costs are the same as for regular blitzers

And last but not least a MA of 7 for every catcher at additional costs but maybe with a ST attribute of 2

Oh great Nafl please make it happen! Embarassed

Last edited by Bulfi on %b %19, %2005 - %13:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Vanguard

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

ama are good as they are
so many blodge -.-
so many skills

so cheap
and a big guy °°
Patonius2000

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

interesting concept but i think it needs some revision. ma6, str5, ag3, 9av, mb, thick skull, vll is way to powerful. ma4 str5 ag3 av8 mb ts vll would be a bit better, and maybe she should have really stupid, or wild animal, to fit with the fluff Smile

Last edited by Patonius2000 on %b %19, %2005 - %13:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
dozer

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

really stupid should be really vain Very Happy she stands and does her lipstick for a round Very Happy
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Bulfi wrote:
aren´t you unhappy too with the situation that the only teams including female players are totally out of chance?

Hey, don't forget about Dark Elves here. The witch elves are great!
Bulfi

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

dozer wrote:
really stupid should be really vain Very Happy she stands and does her lipstick for a round Very Happy

maybe your right but i didn´t want to offend the bloodbowlplaying ladys -atually I wrote all this down to get in touch with one Smile

ok, lets make her stupid or think of other great new skills and handycaps for example:

flirting the rev - getting -1 on the reverieroll after a foul

spending 10.000 after every match for shopping because of beeing unhappy with her figure
thechosenone

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

the dark elves need a big guy. I say a big saurous - a cold one.
Of elves on cold ones.

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Make a human team and name them girly names..... problem solved. Next???
StarBreeze

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Dont play amas i find em overpowering. And I m a lady
nin

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Play dark elves and make all your team work for your elf witches. Female raging assasins on command.
Bulfi

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

After my ideas have turned out rather controverisal... ...heres another one Smile

Blossom the magic unicorn:

MA 6 ST 2 AG 3 AV 7

It could play for the fairies supporting them with the following skills

SPRINT, SURE FEET, JUMP UP,NO HANDS, HORN(S) of couse

and

RIDE IT - what means it can pick up a teammate standing next to it on a roll of 3 to score a one turn TD but giving it REALLY STUPID too this should be used carefully! - Blossom might want to taste the fresh green for a round...

If Blossom is blocked while carrieing a rider both have to suffer from it maybe the rider could get hurt directly without a chance of using the AV-Roll because of falling deeply from its back.

The unicorn could reduce the number of treemen in farieteams down to 2 it might cost about 100.000

Not good isn´t it?
screech

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Bulfi wrote:

Who's to say that zombies and skeletons on the various undead teams aren't ladies, not to mention the mommies...err mummies.
The same goes for most of the other races. I mean just because the general prejudice is that blood bowl players are mostly manly men, doesn't necessarily make it so.
OK, the icons for some races may seem to indicate that the player is a guy, but for teams like lizards or skaven, among others, this shouldn't be a factor. I mean it's not like female lizards have any outwards distinguishing sexual features to differentiate them from the males of the species.
Case in point, my favorite rat on my skaven team is Pretty Pretty Princess, and she is most definately a lady (although she ain't pretty no more).

Jump to: