64 coaches online • Server time: 20:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2005 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

While all this is true, I still think the java number generator has a suspicious tendency to reroll 1's. Especially if the reroll is automatic or invoked very quickly. If one waits for 5-10 seconds the chance of getting a different result seems much more likely.

I noticed that on table top my chances of RR a 1 to a 1 was much higher than on FUMBBL and that a 6 on the armour roll was much more likely to be followed up by additional sixes on the cas rolls on TT compared to FUMBBL. That's the strange thing about randomness I guess; it's random Razz

And I'm not kidding by the way.
Gran

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2005 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It has to do with the way you throw. I had a die once that, held in my palm with the 1 up, would yield a 6 in roughly 25% of the throws. Of course I lost it... which should count as more SABL for me.

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
Philou

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2005 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

the best thing to do is to stop playing those silly elves. Play dwarves or chaos, pick up the ball once, bash and smash everyone in your way, no dodges, no GFI, stall if u like until turn 8, do the same in the 2nd half and smile ....... Very Happy

happy ? Razz
 Jump to: