54 coaches online • Server time: 17:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Torellion_Hawkwind

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2005 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Be having nightmares over the most recent game, tho not coz of the result

Was pretty balance match tho halfwat through got disconnected for no known reason, never really had prob in past but anyway tried reload, well it kinda worked, but only after the 2nd time.

anyway game carried on, score is 3-2 to the opponent, however i manange to score another for myself making 3-3

Kickoff the opponent cant move for some reason, checked everything, nothing, so yet again had to reload, taking me back to just before the lasy move before i scored, so sure we decide to remake the rather EASY TD

all needed to do was pick up ball, and pass, consider it wood elf team, and it was passer that was making the pass it shouldnt be problem right? WRONG

despite only needing 2+ to pick up ball and 3+ to pass it was actually INPOSSIBLE

we reloaded good 30+ times and every attept was a fail, eventually we got there, but then had another odd problem, it was turn 8 sencond half, yet opponents timer said turn 1 of 2nd half, so we decided to just ignore that and skip all remaining turn my counter moved over to turn 9, i ende turn before it finally realised it was game over.

so after all that, it wasnt to bad a result 60k in bank, +1 FF to both teams

then came the skill roll, previously only 1 lineman managed to get a skill so took block, his 2nd roll was due rolled double one for aging, and another double 1 to inherit niggle.

further more tho not quite so bad, 2 other player did there skill rolls and both those rolled double 1, howveer those was benificial being doubles, but if they aplied anywhere else it could been desaterous, but tell me what is the odds of rolling such terrible rolls so over all in sucession *sighs*
 Jump to: