71 coaches online • Server time: 22:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Torellion_Hawkwind

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Random thought, tho far from inportant, but is anyone able to move a NEW team from unranked to ranked?

We talking normal orc team thats not played any games at all, i created them long while ago never managed to get a game with them, and well i no bashy teams in ranked as such except dwarves, and i really like a orc team in ranked.

But rather than make new one be nice to just move my unranked on if that possible.

if not tho, well no worrys i just make new one
MixX

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I know it´s not possible to move from Unranked to Ranked. If the team hasn´t played any games you might be able to get a friendly Mod to do it, but IMO it probably easier to just make a new team.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

it's not feasible and tbh, why code this possibility for a thing that has 0.0001% of chances to happen (don't ask me how I calculated this, it's too complexe for you guys)

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

it was idea, the Unranked prob never get used thats all.

I like denct orc team for when the few too many hard basy teams about them my elflings dont fancy playing lol
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

i did not clearly get that last sentance.

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

He likes to have an Orc team in Ranked because at times everything there is bash bash bash and his elves don't want to come out and play.

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Join the King KO Tournament with those orcs. Wink
My Chaos Dwarf team is hanging there for month in stasis, since the Cup is still far from reaching the 128 team mark. Sad

Torellion_Hawkwind

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Shepherd wrote:
He likes to have an Orc team in Ranked because at times everything there is bash bash bash and his elves don't want to come out and play.

glad somebody understood me lol

dont matter now anyway i made ranked orc team, i just find it amusing however all these basy teams asking my elfs for game, yet when i offer a game with a bashy team my own they dont want to play, they lot big bully on this site it seems Sad
 Jump to: