68 coaches online • Server time: 21:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Qlar

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2005 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Playing a game against [edited because public witch-hunts aren't how things are run on FUMBBL]. On the 8th turn of the second half we realize that our screens are not in sync (after a recent restart). He had already lost two players to death and one SI. On the very last turn of the game, he cries foul- the game is not valid and refuses to finish. By the time the admins get around to letting him know that he should finish the game, he has already played another game with the team. I suggested a forced concession on his part. He would still get away with 2 dead players coming back to life. The admins tell me there is nothing they can do.
2+ hours flushed down the toilet.

Sorry for the sour grapes, but this experience (not the first of this kind) has brought me to the conclusion that I'm pretty much done with blood bowl, except against friends that I know.

[edit: I'm leaving this up to remind people that public witch-hunts aren't tolerated. This type of discussion belongs in #FUMBBLadmin not on the message boards. Because as is usually the case, the complainant only tells part of the story.]
celas

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2005 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't let one turd in about 100 games flush away the fun of bloodbowl for you. Hang in there and find out who is honest and who is not.