14 coaches online • Server time: 06:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ironik

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2005 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

one blitz a turn?
lamby16

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2005 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

brownrob wrote:
still, a BB version of it would be cool! Combat should be blocking dice etc... any suggestions here? Smile

you could do the combat the same way you resolve a block, compare Strength, roll the number of dice and then rather then roll injuries go off that "Bash table" I think the player stats would have to be re-jigged though as most of them wouldnt directly translate, for example in this game you only need Strength and Wounds - movement is standardised and there is no need for AG.

AG could be used for throwing bottles (ala passing) although without tackle zones and stuff, and i suppose AV could also be used.

However IMO, if you dont need to roll to hit anyone, players who start with the most wounds are pretty much guaranteed a head start. You could use rules for close combat, but this might make it a bit over complicated.
lamby16

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2005 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

perhaps some kind of toughness rating could be used instead of varied starting wounds - like Other Games workshop games. This would make things slightly moe even
Mordus

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2005 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps you could use AG as the Toughness rating. Well, not toughness, but same thing, it is their ability to NOT be where that table, bottle or fist was thrown. That gives a bit of help to those quick and dead races like elves. You could even use the regular rules of AV in there I would think. And one final rule.... WARDANCERS ARE NEVER ALLOWED IN A BAR. Shocked
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2005 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

depends what the bar is, of course Wink
jimimothybodles

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2005 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

tyres: Mine's a pint of the black stuff!

mike: *scoffs* ...you can't drink a pint of Bovril...

hehehe

DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2005 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm I could see an elf sipping his wine, A human on his ale, a Skaven sipping warpbrew, ogres... Ow dear..

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2005 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

DreadClaw wrote:
Hmm I could see an elf sipping his wine, A human on his ale, a Skaven sipping warpbrew, ogres... Ow dear..
stomach-aching vampires having a cup of tea... (suggestion: operation involves a bowl of hot water...)
 Jump to: