58 coaches online • Server time: 17:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
raestuart

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2007 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

OK this is our new page for our new league remember I'm new be gentle with me.

1 team each, so u don't have to worry about people playing their own teams.

The teams were randomized by my brother (due to the vote that came back),and I and all done fair and square.

Once u find out your game opponent, u must play him within a week (no exceptions)u have one week to play your game vs the opponent (sooner is better u could be holding up the whole league) before I force a forfeit on the offending person.

I will make available all peoples blood bowl names on the forum page so u can setup the match, keep in mind people have diff schedules and timezones so try to figure out the point in your schedule within the week when u 2 can play (we have Canadians,Brits,Aussies,and a few others).

Your teams must be made in the unranked area and will only be used for this division (it wont be allowed to upload for outside unranked games).

Fouling and Crowd pushing is legal and apparently going to be used extensively : )judging from the votes i got

Docs and RR are OK, not enough people wanted to play iron blood bowl.

No Stalling for god sakes

Points are as follows 2 points for a win or a forfit, 1 for a tie, 0 for a loss with

top two teams in points get byes, while teams 3-6 play each other in play offs of one game with the winner of 3/6 taking on number 1 and winner of the 4/5 game taking on #2 the winners of those games play 1 game for the blood and guts cup.

People who have Agreed to join and the teams they drew.

It would be swell if u posted an email Addy people could use to contact u for 2 schedule a match. WE HAVE 9 WE REQUIRE 10 TO START so make your teams and i will let u know when we get 10 : ) it will be soon I'm sure.

2)There seems to be some resistance to the no stalling rule. I hereby propose we ratify and continue with the no stalling rule for season 2,if u are in possession of the ball u have to score if u can unless it would require going for it.

3)Some have suggested removing the dwarfs as well, I do not support this, yes they are a pain in the 1rst round when no one else has block and tackle but by round 11 no big deal.

4)I propose for season 2 all team coaches either post a personal email they CHECK regular, or my personal request is all sign up for msn so that we avoid situations where people arnt able to connect and we have to wait a week and a half for people to connect. 6 of us are already on msn which is half the league that I know of and I'm willing to bet there are a few I don't know of.

Vote Tally's as they come in im upto popcorn pg 5 2nd vote post i welcome someone recounting and letting me know if i made an error keep in mind many people abstained or gave an indifferent or possibly unintellagable response

question 1 Ban the Khem For: 3 Con: 9
question 2 Stalling is evil For: 7 Con: 2
question 3 Ban the Dwarfs For: 1 Con: 11

question 4 Was more of a Strong Request not a Vote item. There has been more then one time opponents have been unable to contact one another, or keep missing each other, and I thought msn might be helpful but at the least I'm going to request there be some email or some way to contact u so others can do this without having to ask me to do it I have done so 2 times this week on players behalf, one of them for someone who said every things fine no change needed. But since I don't like emailing people when they could do it themselves unless my intervention is needed.

Ammendment 5 from Sir Orange: be it resolved that
"next time we can do a race draft, with the last place coach in this season getting first pick, and the winner getting last pick" this is as opposed to our current random draw system

tuggnut: Dark Elves
ashotinthearm: Dwarfs
SirOrange: Elves
GrinningD: Ogres
arw: Khem
nebji: Chaos Dwarfs
Junkel: Skaven
Horsepool: Necros
raestuart: Woodies
Popcorn: Nurgles Rotters
Chobo: Norse
Snooze: Orcs (no fair thats my fav team!!!)

Last edited by raestuart on %b %11, %2007 - %19:%Apr; edited 7 times in total
tuggnut

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2007 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hiya, I am a Geoff, and I am a blood bowl Addict... no wait wrong group... ok I am Tuggnut and I am The representitives from the Dark Elves... for all you bigger meaner teams, go gentle... hehe my email addy is tuggnut@aol.com. May the best elf win!
raestuart

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2007 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Tuggnut@aol.com is my brother he is the 2nd admin so people can bring issues to him if I'm not on or gone, he assisted me in designing our random team/person structure as well as scoring etc so thanks to him for his help he also has the first team in, wussy dark elves ladies
raestuart

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2007 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

My email is Raestuart@hotmail.com (also my msn addy for the few here who don't have me added already) my name is Stuart for those who don't know, I live in London Ontario Canada. If u have a friend who would be interested in joining please let us know. My Wood elf team name which u will soon hear chanted by the crowds is Woodie Award All Stars. They may be fragile but they have large treant friends!
Horsepool

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2007 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Obviously Im horsepool. You can reach me at Horsepool@gmail.com Necros eh? I shall make the team after work tonight!
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2007 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I would love to join your league Smile
But i need to find out a couple of things:
1) Must i create a new [u] team to participate?
2) Who decides what race i use? Is it randomized in some way, or can i choose the race by myself. And can I use race that is already taken (i.e. ogres, dwarfs, etc).
GrinningD

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2007 - 10:26 Reply with quote Back to top

ARGH! Bloody Ogres! That'll teach me agree to a random team draw.

You can reach me at im_a_llama@hotmail.com

Popcorn read the post at the top. 1 team for each race, randomised.
tuggnut

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2007 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like popcorn is our 10th, I answered his questions, and he will get back to me tomorrow Euro time.

Geoff
SirOrange

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2007 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Elves huh, I guess I better learn how to play them.

The best way to reach me about games is by private message on this site, or if you want to try e-mail it is sirorange@yahoo.com. But I don't check my e-mail every day.

Should be a fun league.

Pat
raestuart

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2007 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys Smile I certainly didnt get my teams either im in a hugely rough league and i got breakables, and i happen to know my brother tuggnutt was praying for ogres grinning!

ok so grinning, Sir Orange, popcorn and horsepool make a team and cut and paste me in a pm the name so I can invite you guys and feel less lonely : )

Stu
ashotinthearm

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2007 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

so, dwarves in a league. i normally get told off for such behaviour, but here it's sanctioned - marvellous!

anyway, the team'll be up shortly, ya'll : )
Horsepool

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2007 - 08:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Presenting the Prinny Squad!
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=325292
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2007 - 09:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Let the man go through! Concrete Donkey has arrived to the tournament

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=325362

my email is spopcorn@gmail.com
GrinningD

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2007 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey sorry for the long wait!

Meet Razchek's Roughnecks
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=324908
nebji

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2007 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, sorry for being a late one.

Short and Curley's
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=325069

Also, best way to catch me is by pm here. I am really slack with my hotmail email.
 Jump to: