37 coaches online • Server time: 00:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Q1618

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 06:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

I am new to the GTA and was wondering if their are any BB leagues in town. I have tried the TBBF but their emails are returned so I assume its dead. I have also contacted GW Oakville and nobody plays regularly Sad

Any help is apperciated.

Josh
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'm in Markham.
Q1618

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you have a regular group of players Craftnburn?
Gumbo

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

IF you want to check coach locators. Try registering here: www.talkbloodbowl.com

Best place to look for coaches in your area.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2007 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in Toronto, and I know a few other players, but I doubt I'd play tabletop anymore. Why try getting a group together for a single game in an entire evening, when two people can simply meet here and play in an hour.

If there's interest, I could reactivate the Toronto Fumbbl League I'd set up long ago, and we could get a local group going online.
kn00b

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2008 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently trying to make a league work in Toronto. It's proving difficult. I have a few people interested but the TBBF aren't around much anymore, they play once a month at one of their basements in Brampton. If anyone's interested email me at commish.tobbl@gmail.com and i'll keep you updated.
 Jump to: