34 coaches online • Server time: 10:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hobo

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello people. Nice to see that some games have been played
I have just as Belgarion had some domestic problems.......to explain me not being online for a while
About scoring in the leauge - it´s based on football and stays that way - 3 points for a win 1 for a draw.
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, updated scores:

Lifrig-Pool Lucadors, 2
Athletic Chaos of Bilbao, 9
West Bromwitch Albion, 6.5
Iron Rock Athletic, 1.5
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I i have missed anyone out so far, please let me know
hobo

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Teams in the Premiership in this moment!

Timisoara Dragons
Black Crag Scavengers
Athletic Chaos Bilbao
Real Sociedad
Celtic
West Bromwitch Albions
Athletic Athel Loren
Albion Villa
haderak

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody!!! My fisrt time to write here, I will lost my virginity giving you a short comment to my game with chewie's elfs. The vasque goats were new to the elf play, but they try their best to stop the thin ears, but a difficult play in their left wing let the elfs score in the 3rd turn. The things were bad for the Atletic, but the start doing what the best do, slowing advancing the line while crushig all the poor elfs that didnt manage to dodge out of their way. 2 cas and 1 KO later, Yeste scores. The elfs starts the turn 7 with just 10 players, but they fail in the second block, make the score imposible. With the thrower harassed by 2 goats, the elfs turn their heads and work agains the posible chaos score, and they managed to, but they lost another player in the KO bench, starting the secont time with just 9 players and the chaos attacking. The chaos fail a block, and the elfs managed to put a player in the tackle zone of the receiving goat, who havent had time to pick up the ball, but the second elf to try fall to the ground when he go for it. This is the worst scenary for the chaos, because any mistake can let the elfs take the ball and score, but a blitz from a warrior clean the path for the goat catcher, but not for to long, because the elf blitzer manage to run through 4 tackle zones to blitz the carrier, but he cant POW him, and a warrior make him kiss the ground, and the catcher advances, but when the other warrior try to close the hole to defend the carrier, he fell to the ground, so the elf blitzer get another attemp to blitz the ball carrier, but he fell dodging the first square Smile From there, everything goes down hill for the Atletic Chaos, who left the elfs with just 2 players at the end of the turn 6, when Garmendia score their second TD. The last 3 turns were a lost battle for the elfs, just with 6 players in the pitch, trying to do their magic to draw the game, but they were outnumbered by the chaos players, who dont have to do a lot to get the final result. Nice game, Chewie fight like a tiger, but Nuffle was on my side today.

Regards,
Haderak
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Chewie wrote:
I got spanked by haderak's chaos:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1585818
Conference here i come (limping badly)! Smile

Hardly seems fair!

Can't we have a "special" league for Chewie... obviously this will be beneath conference. Hehe

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Russo

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="SeraphimRed"]
Chewie wrote:

Can't we have a "special" league for Chewie... obviously this will be beneath conference. Hehe

YES!!...but oly if I get to play him for 12 consecutive home and away ties down there...cos I love spanking Twisted Evil

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Motskari

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

My opponent was online yeasterday and he was supposed to update his client so we can play, but he said see you and disconnected IRC. So I have no idea of when are we going to play our OBBA match.

Motskari
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't want to get spanked by Russo, unless he wears "the outfit" Smile

Motskari, don't worry, just play as soon as you can
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Finally got my logo in place...

Sjoktraken Wanderers (SWBC)
hotspurstu

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Chewie wrote:
10 games have been played so far, and the points for those teams that have taken part are as follows:

Timisoara Dragons, 10
Black crag skavengers, 9
Real Sociedead, 8.5
Celtic, 7.5
Athletico Athel Loren, 5.5
Albion Villa, 5
Sirius 1907ers, 4.5
Tootenheim Hotspur,3
Slyvania Villa,2
Zska Mozzkva, 1

Not that it'll make much difference to my conference bound team but i think i should only have 2 instead of 3.

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2007 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

How are points scored in this thing?

And con someone compile a list somewhere of all the teams, their current points, and who has yet to play?

oops... just fouled a coach all the way out of FUMBBL... (gosh)-(darn) it!
hotspurstu

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2007 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

hobo wrote:
Before we give you the result of the draw I want to explain how the qualifyers will be dealt with. We will not set up any tourney for it. You will be told who to play in the qualifying and the result from the game is to be sent to me or chewie. We then count the points for each team. 5 for a win 2 for a draw and 1 for a loss. Forfeit -1 in other words conference. 1 point for each TD and 0.5 for each Cs.
The 8 top teams go to the Premiership. The next 8 goes to the Championship and the rest end up in Conference.

This is how the preliminary points are scored. League points are on the main page. Not sure about the games played yet. Thought they were supposed to be done by now but doesn't look like it.

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2007 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Not quite got all the games played yet, but they'll come... i'll relook at the scores tomorrow, if i made mistakes it's 'cos: A) i'm thick, or B) i was working at the weekend Smile
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2007 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, i've been asked to make a definitive list of the points per team, so here it is:

Timisoara Dragons, 10
Black crag skavengers, 9
Athletic Chaos of Bilbao, 9
Sjoktraken Wanderers (SWBC), 9
Bristol Reavers,9
Real Sociedead, 8.5
Celtic, 7.5
West Hexoatl Utd, 7.5
Friburst Lokomotiv, 7
West Bromwitch Albion, 6.5
Athletico Athel Loren, 5.5
Albion Villa, 5