16 coaches online • Server time: 07:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Record the length of...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Game on!!!</b>

<b>The story so far...</b>

<i>The living and <b>final</b> votes : </i>

Cribbleobblepie: Chewie Arrow JackDaniels Arrow KennethCole Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow pac Arrow no vote Arrow no vote

Furious_George: Kk773 Arrow no vote Arrow Lucan Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow Lucan Arrow Dannyboy Arrow pac Arrow Darkside2er Arrow Fredox

Hero4C: no vote Arrow Plorg Arrow Plorg Arrow no vote Arrow GrinningD Arrow Plorg Arrow no vote Arrow pac Arrow no vote Arrow no vote

JockMcRowdy: pac Arrow pac Arrow KennethCole Arrow no vote Arrow pac Arrow Chewie Arrow pac Arrow pac Arrow Darkside2er Arrow shrap

shrap: Nicodemus1 Arrow JackDaniels Arrow KennethCole Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow Lucan Arrow Dannyboy Arrow pac Arrow Darkside2er Arrow Fredox

TheSpoonyBard: no vote Arrow JackDaniels Arrow KennethCole Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow Lucan Arrow Dannyboy Arrow pac Arrow no vote Arrow Fredox

Xenon: TheSpoonyBard Arrow JackDaniels Arrow KennethCole Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow Lucan Arrow Dannyboy Arrow pac Arrow Darkside2er Arrow no vote

<i>The Dead :</i>

Nicodemus1: Plorg Arrow RIP

JackDaniels: Nicodemus1 Arrow Plorg Arrow RIP

RealMadns: Nicodemus1 Arrow Lucan Arrow RIP

KennethCole: pac Arrow JackDaniels Arrow Sillysod Arrow RIP

Spelledaren: Xenon Arrow no vote Arrow Sysiphos Arrow RIP

Sysiphos: Nicodemus1 Arrow JackDaniels Arrow Sillysod Arrow no vote Arrow RIP

GrinningD: no vote Arrow Lucan Arrow KennethCole Arrow Sysiphos Arrow no vote Arrow RIP

Lucan: no vote Arrow Plorg Arrow KennethCole Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow Plorg Arrow RIP

Plorg: Lucan Arrow no vote Arrow SillySod Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow Lucan Arrow RIP

Dannyboy: Nicodemus1 Arrow JackDaniels Arrow Lucan Arrow Sysiphos Arrow Xenon Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow RIP

Chewie: Nicodemus1 Arrow Lucan Arrow KennethCole Arrow no vote Arrow GrinningD Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Dannyboy Arrow RIP

pac: Spelledaren Arrow JackDaniels Arrow KennethCole Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow TheSpoonyBard Arrow Dannyboy Arrow RIP

Sillysod: Lucan Arrow Dannyboy Arrow KennethCole Arrow Sysiphos Arrow GrinningD Arrow Lucan Arrow Dannyboy Arrow pac Arrow RIP

Darkside2er: Lucan Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow RIP

Kk773: Nicodemus1 Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow Sysiphos Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow Dannyboy Arrow pac Arrow no vote Arrow RIP

Fredox: Lucan Arrow no vote Arrow Lucan Arrow Sysiphos Arrow no vote Arrow no vote Arrow Dannyboy Arrow pac Arrow no vote Arrow Furious_George Arrow RIP

<i>Deaths :</i>

Day 1 : Nicodemus1 was burned.

Night 1 : The Healer saved an Innocent.

Day 2 : JackDaniels was burned.

Night 2 : RealMadns was killed by evil.

Day 3 : KennethCole was burned.

Night 3 : spelledaren was killed by evil.

Day 4 : Sysiphos was burned.

Night 4 The Healer saved an Innocent.

Day 5 : GrinningD was burned.

Night 5 : There was no attack.

Day 6 : Lucan was burned.

Night 6: Plorg was killed by evil.

Day 7: Dannyboy Was burned.

Night 7 : Chewie was killed by evil.

Day 8 : pac was burned.

Night 8: Sillysod was killed by evil.

Day 9 : Darkside2er was burned.

Night 9: Kk773 was killed by a Werewolf.

Day 10 : Fredox was burned.

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %27, %2007 - %19:%May; edited 61 times in total
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Underworld - Evolution</b>

<b>The roles </b>

<b>The Forces of Evil </b>

1 Hybrid
3 Vampires
3 Werewolves

<b>The Innocents </b>

1 Seer
1 Healer
1 Slayer
1 Hunter
13 Villagers

<i>The otherwise sleepy town of Underton is caught in the crossfire of an ancient war. Vampires seek to drain the blood of every honest man in the village while Werewolves hunt their victims to feed at the same time! Rumors abound of a new threat, to man and beast alike, some kind of Hybrid … The Hybrid is an evil character – the next stage of evolution for the race of Vampires
and Werewolves. His only objective is to stay alive until those that seek to destroy him have perished…</i>

<b>The Rules : </b>

Each day, all the players get to discuss who should be burned that day at sunset (<b>1900 bb time, burntime</b>). When a player wants to vote, he should type <b>Vote <player></b> in bold type in his post. A player may subsequently change his vote. To do this, he should type <b>Unvote <previous vote> - Vote <new vote></b> in a new post. Self-nominations are forbidden and wont count.

The player with the highest number of votes will be burned at the appointed time and his identity is revealed. In the event that the votes are tied between two or more different players, no player will be burned that day. Abstentions or no votes will be ignored entirely in the count.

Posts with votes in must not be edited! If they are, that player is allowed no vote that day. (If you want to edit your post for errors, either do so very quickly (because if you are quick enough, the 'Edited 1 time …' message will not appear), or (better) use separate posts for your votes and your argumentation.)

Each night (<b>00:00 (Midnight) bb time, blood time</b>) a victim of the terrible war will be revealed. One of the evil factions will attack – according to the below rules.

<b>The Factions :</b>

<b>The Forces of Evil </b>

The Hybrid is the next stage of evolution for the evil races. One day, left alone to realize his true potential, the Hybrid will breed and produce an evil super-race to wipe out the forces of evil, and enslave humans, to assume their place at the head of the food chain. The Vampires, Werewolves and Innocents will stop at nothing to put an end to this abomination before it gains too much strength and assumes total control.

All evil factions pm me with a victim after lynching time and before blood time.

Every night (after burntime) two 6 sided dice are rolled to determine which evil group attacks, until two are eliminated. Both the warring factions start with 5 numbers (Vampires> 2-6, Werewolves 8-12). If the Vampires win the dice roll their pm is taken and the attack of the Vampires takes place. Also the numbers for the Vampires drop to 4 in the next night (i.e. Vampires 2-5, Werewolves 7-12). This effect is cumulative, so if the Vampires kill another player their chances drop to 3 but will increase again (+1) after the Werewolves kill someone. In the event of a double roll, the Hybrid breaks his cover, and can’t resist the urge to kill (in the event of a double, only the Hybrid kills). If only one evil faction remains, that faction may attack every night. This includes the Hybrid. If the Hybrid dies, any double rolled loses it's significance as a double, and is simply a number.

If the dice roll is a number between the warring factions (i.e. 7 on the first roll, 6 on the second in the example above) BOTH groups kill a player and the numbers for the next roll stay the same. If they both attack the same player, the player is dead, and only one kill takes place. In the event that the dice roll is between the two groups <i>and</i> is a double, the Hybrid makes his kill first, and the two other evil factions are so desperate to eliminate him, they forget about their original targets, unless the Hybridwas the target, in which case the kill attack goes ahead.

Special events for the Slayer and the Hunter take place normally. If two kills happen and one of them is the Healer, then the second victim could be saved by the Healer.

Evil players are strong, and can withstand more punishment than a Villager. In the event one evil faction attacks another, a message will be posted stating that a . Vampire / Werewolf / Hybrid got injured if the victim is an evil character from the opposing group for the first time. If a . Vampire / Werewolf is attacked again he dies. However, the Hybrid is so strong that it requires the full force of both other evil factions to kill him, and <i>both</i> factions must successfully attack in order to kill it. If attacked, an evil player is told what faction attacked him via pm, and sucessful attacking faction(s) are always informed of the attack via pm.

Each night (00:00 (Midnight) bb time, blood time) the victim(s) will be presented.

The Vampires

1. The Vampires start with the knowledge of the other Vampires.

2. They are allowed to discuss the game outside the main thread with each other but not with any other player(s).

3. Before blood time, the Vampires should agree on a target and PM me with the information. If I get conflicting messages, or no messages, from the Vampires, then no victim will be killed!

The Werewolves

The Werewolvesstart with the knowledge of the other Werewolves.

They are allowed to discuss the game outside the main thread with each other but not with any other player(s).

Before blood time, the Werewolves should agree on a target and PM me with the information. If I get conflicting messages, or no messages, from the Werewolves, then no victim will be killed!

The Hybrid

The Hybrid starts only with the knowledge that he must survive until all other factions are dead in order to win the game.

<b>Innocents</b>

The Innocents win if all the evil creatures are dead.

The Villagers

The Villagers have no special powers. They may only discuss the game in the main thread.

The Seer

The Seer is a fortune-teller who can use his arts to discern the identity of others.

Each night (after lynching), the Seer may request (from me by PM) to know the identity of one other player. In all other respects, the Seer is just like a Villagers.

The Healer

The Healer is blessed with mystical powers, which can save someone mortally wounded by the evil forces from death. However, the Healer needs to keep close to whoever he wants to protect, as he must act quickly to have any chance of saving them!

Each night (after lynching), the Healer may PM me to nominate one other player who he wants to protect from the evil forces. If the evil forces attack that player (no matter how many evil factions attack the player), he will survive (unless he is an evil player... the Healer sees the nature of the thing and leaves the place immediately - with the knowledge that the player he tried to protect is evil - but not which faction he belongs to!). If the Healer does not nominate a target before blood time, he is assumed not to be protecting anyone.

If an evil attack is thwarted by the Healer, the identity of the player who was attacked will NOT be revealed in the main thread as long as the other evil groups are still active. However, the victim will not have learned the identity of the Healer, or any of the evil forces, nor will the Healer have learned who the evil forces are, or the evil forces the Healer.

The Healer may not protect himself.

In case the Healer got attacked in a night with two kills he can still protect the other victim.

In all other respects, the Healer is just like a Villagers

The Slayer

The Slayer is a legendary warrior, blessed with supernatural strength and speed, and on a mission to fight Vampires. Should the Slayer die, it is possible that his spirit would pass to another Villager

Each night the Slayer may nominate a target who he suspects to be a Vampire. If the Slayer is attacked by the Vampires, and the nominated target is a Vampire, then that Vampire will be killed (along with the Slayer, unless he was saved by the Healer).

If the Slayer is dead, each night, after all other events have taken place, a random player will be selected from the original list. If the player chosen is a living Villager (without a special role yet) then that player becomes the Slayer. If not, then another roll will be made the next night.

The Hunter

The Hunter is a professional and long-time wolf hunter, equipped with the newest weapons and goodies to find Werewolves. Should the Hunter die, it is possible that his equipment is found by another Villager who can use it …

Each night the Hunter may nominate a target who they suspect is a Werewolf . If the Hunter is attacked by the Werewolves, and the nominated target is a Werewolf, then that Werewolf will be killed (along with the Hunter, unless he was saved by the Healer).

If the Hunter is dead, each night, after all other events have taken place, a random player will be selected from the original list. If the player chosen is a living Villager (without a special role yet) then that player becomes the Hunter. If not, then another roll will be made the next night.

<b>Winning the Game :</b>

The last faction standing, wins!

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %20, %2007 - %22:%May; edited 6 times in total
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Signup Walks_in_the_Sun

Whoever's on my team loses!
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Bongo bango jimbo jambo Jocko signos upio

<b>signup JockMcRowdy</b>

I say keep it here until someone objects, I believe the problem before was that we had multiple game threads up, if we keep the same one for signup as for the game or lock the signup thread upon completion. As you say the thread can be moved if people would rather not see it.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll play watched the last game looked like a blast.
[</b>Signup -Kennethcole</b>]

Last edited by KennethCole on %b %15, %2007 - %03:%May; edited 2 times in total
Furious_George

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

<b> Signup Furious_George </b>

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
RealMadns

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Signup RealMadns</b>

Rule setup looks great, good job Purplegoo!
Plorg

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

signup Plorg
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

RealMadns wrote:
<b>Signup RealMadns</b>

Rule setup looks great, good job Purplegoo!

Thanks! But I should repeat, all I've basically done is take the game Sysiphos ran, drop a Villager and add the Hybrid. So he should get most of the credit, although if it doesn't work, I'll take the blame! Very Happy
Xenon

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

You know I'm in goo

<b>Signup Xenon</b>
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: May 14, 2007 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

pac

Post   Posted: May 15, 2007 - 02:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Shrap

Post   Posted: May 15, 2007 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

WOOT!!!!!

Soulmask