39 coaches online • Server time: 15:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DaBoss

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

With a doubles roll on my Gutter Runner I discovered Very Long Legs, Claw, and Big Hand are missing from the list.
Kaz

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

VLL and Big hand are unbalancing on Gutter runners, so they've been removed.

All instances of Claw have been taken, no new Claws can be chosen untill some in play are retired or killed.

Do not take the above seriously. But do go retire/kill Claw players... go on...
Emphasy

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe you need to scroll up/down or... just maybe, you didnt roll a double and you are just slacking:)
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

DaBoss wrote:
With a doubles roll on my Gutter Runner I discovered Very Long Legs, Claw, and Big Hand are missing from the list.

Welcome to the world of the scroll bar.
DaBoss

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Pythrr and Emphasy

Let me give you ideas how annoyingly stupid your responses are, while trying to continue your jerkness.

Big Hand in the alphabet comes after A.. Accurate, et cetera, and requires ZERO scrolling, also if you look a bit more Claw isn't far behind Big Hand and requires ZERO scrolling.

I chose Dauntless because I didn't get double 4s.. Yeah, because I didn't get doubles.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=4651246

Now if that isnt' enough to prove your responses are not stupidly annoying, this is the LRB5 forum where a lot of things are missing from ranked.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Monkey see, monkey do.

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

If DaBoss only cared to inform people that it was LRB5 od D5 first, then there might have been an explanation to why the skillrolls werent there.

Instead he had to be hostile towards others only trying to help out, guess thats the thx you get for trying to help a noob out:(
Mossbeard

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess the fact that he posted it in the LRB 5 forum didn't make it clear that he was talking about LRB 5...
DaBoss

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Emphasy wrote:
If DaBoss only cared to inform people that it was LRB5 od D5 first, then there might have been an explanation to why the skillrolls werent there.

Instead he had to be hostile towards others only trying to help out, guess thats the thx you get for trying to help a noob out:(

I guess you missed that this was posted under the LRB5 forum?

Jesus, you were not trying to help, you were being a jerk. There was absolutely nothing helpful about your first post, nothing, nada, zilch, zip.

And you continue with insulting me and being a jerk when you're wrong. /golf clap

The level of rudeness on the forums, and IRC is sickening, and wasn't like this three years ago and if I have to piss those of you off who're being rude to change the atmosphere, well be pissed.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

The fact that the thread is not identified as LRB5 on the recent messages list at the top of the screen may have something to do with the confusion.

And DaBoss.... just don't, ok? It's not pretty, nor is it clever...
Kaz

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

DaBoss wrote:
The level of rudeness on the forums, and IRC is sickening, and wasn't like this three years ago and if I have to piss those of you off who're being rude to change the atmosphere, well be pissed.

Say what? If anything it's Improved over the last 3 years. I say this, of course, as some one who's been in and out for 4 years. You on the other hand don't have a match before 3 months ago, let alone 3 years. So, either

A) You're lying about how long you've been here, to try to make yourself seem important.
B) You have another account from back then (and multiple accounts are against the rules)
or
C) You lurked for 2 years, 10 months before joining the community.

So, Liar, Rule-Breaker, or Freak. Your call.

All they did was do what this site was originally built for, they had some fun. So did I with my post, flip out over that if you want. It might be at your expense, but so what? Windshield, bug, all that. Get over it. You got your dauntless so move on and expand your blacklist if it makes you feel better. But go out and HAVE FUN.
princevaliant

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

oh DaBoss, you're so cute when you're angry Surprised
DaBoss

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I love you prince.
DaBoss

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 02:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Kaz wrote:
DaBoss wrote:

Say what? If anything it's Improved over the last 3 years. I say this, of course, as some one who's been in and out for 4 years. You on the other hand don't have a match before 3 months ago, let alone 3 years. So, either

A) You're lying about how long you've been here, to try to make yourself seem important.
B) You have another account from back then (and multiple accounts are against the rules)
or
C) You lurked for 2 years, 10 months before joining the community.

So, Liar, Rule-Breaker, or Freak. Your call.

All they did was do what this site was originally built for, they had some fun. So did I with my post, flip out over that if you want. It might be at your expense, but so what? Windshield, bug, all that. Get over it. You got your dauntless so move on and expand your blacklist if it makes you feel better. But go out and HAVE FUN.

I'm sick and tired of covering this.

I quit playing fumbbl 3 years ago, and my email address has changed multiple times during those three years. Because of this I have no access to my old account because I don't remember the password. Now for two weeks I tried to get the attention of admins to get it back, and was rewarded with silence. So I was forced to make a new account to play again.

What I'd give to get back my old teams.

Now your post was in jest, theirs was not. They're rude a lot in IRC, on the forums, et cetera. This isn't a new occurance for them.
Meech

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 03:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder why this thread hasn't been locked.