33 coaches online • Server time: 10:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2003 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to set up a group of people to play in a select tournament....how elitist am I!! I miss the personal aspect of the RL game so I'd like to build a small group of people for a nice friendly fun league. I expect that i'll be able to fit in a game or two a week, and would like other members to fit a similar bill. I live in a GMT zone so would prefer other members to be around the same time zone preferably other British players.
Just post any interest in this thread Smile thankee
Jared

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2003 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

hello im a brit, i can usualll fit in a fair few games a week,

XXXtreme ball with added XX
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2003 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Thinking about it I might just make it a British league. It seems that many other countries have they're own leagues. I was thinking about waiting til a few people show interest then see what the consensus over format is. Cheers for the interest Jared.
tarzom

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2003 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

you can put me down for a slot

yes, i said slot
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2003 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm an Aussie and I play in the Oceania League... (check us out in the Forum)... I dare your winning team to come in and take our champion Aussie team on for the Ashes!

Lets see if the Poms can beat the Aussies (and the token Kiwi) in Blood Bowl... as with everything else... not likely!
Devante

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2003 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Me me, i'm British can we use div x teams ? I can proberly fit in a few games a week
Jugular

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2003 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Devante if there's enough call for it then i suppose DivX could be used. Maybe it could be a seperate division which links up for playoffs? I think i'd prefer a "tried and tested" set of teams from the Open div. Which race where you thinking of in particular?

Please can we continue this in the new thread titled Nuffle's Chosen Smile (New Group doesn't exactly capture the imagination)
 Jump to: