41 coaches online • Server time: 17:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2007 - 22:06
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so we're looking at a complete rebalance of the Stunty Leeg, given that big guys no longer have access to general skills on normal rolls.

This post is part of a series which aims at getting input on each of the rosters that are available to Stunty Leeg right now. The base point of the changes is:

The current list of Stunty Leeg rosters with the modifications mentioned in the first post of this thread. Note that the post is only changes to the current rosters and anything not mentioned in the post is left as-is.

The idea here is to rebuild the rosters to return the blood to the division and I'm therefore mainly looking for improving the weak rosters instead of nerfing the strong ones.

Please feel free to post your thoughts on the roster mentioned in the subject in this thread. However, given the large amount of threads here and the fact that I'm expecting a rather large amount of posts I urge you to keep things on topic. I will moderate these threads harshly to keep the signal to noise ratio high. Any posts that are not relevant to the rebalancing and the roster mentioned in the subject will be deleted without warning.

Last edited by Christer on %b %23, %2007 - %16:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Pirog

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the Fairies will lose out the most on not having G access, since the treemen are so damn slow and roots all the time. The opponents will just dodge out of their way, leaving them with a very weak team in general.

G access on the leprechauns sounds good, but I would also like to see some kind of new positional with guard as a starting trait, to give them a fighting chance once the treemen are isolated.
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

they will do fine. the blitzing lepre with block/tackle/strip ball combined with pixies should do the job. and they are the only team with access to wizard.
johan

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The proposed change looks fine.

Become like any other sport, a battleground...”

—Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Chess
Shrap

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 03:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have one request.....can the fairies PLEASE get a real star?
even if they arent very good it would be an improvement from totally useless.
Pirog

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Shrap>

True indeed. The current one is a complete mystery. I have no clue what it is intended to be used for and it is also quite expensive.
M'Kari

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 03:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Kill all fairies.
Synn

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 07:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the proposed fairy roster does fine.....

Without super killer BGs... this is a team that gets to exploit the fact that they are the best scorers in stunty.

__Synn
Shrap

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:
I think the proposed fairy roster does fine.....

Without super killer BGs... this is a team that gets to exploit the fact that they are the best scorers in stunty.

__Synn

BUT what about the star!!!! It's POINTLESS!!
runreallyfast

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that fairies losing pro access on the trees is a big deal, because other big guys don't stop moving when they fail a bonehead roll.

Blitzing with fairies is...um...dubious at the best of times. Perhaps giving leprechauns dauntless? Although, to be honest, that might make them a bit too strong.
albator2001

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 14:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I am against this new change. But perhaps leprechauns could have dauntless as additional skil.
Shrap

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2007 - 08:43 Reply with quote Back to top

How about we keep the star but you add hypnotic gaze at least.....and maybe an ag up(to 5ag)?
He/she is awful exspensive and very useless at least with hypno with a high ag he'de serve a very useful function...an dhe's a total wimp anyway so once he's in the open he'll still get wasted.
Pirog

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2007 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobody would buy it anyway. It needs to be rebuilt or have both Hypnotic Gaze and Iron Man, otherwise it might as well be removed.
Shrap

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2007 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Pirog wrote:
Nobody would buy it anyway. It needs to be rebuilt or have both Hypnotic Gaze and Iron Man, otherwise it might as well be removed.

COOL!!!!

Iron man and hypno gaze migth make teh darn thing worth buying!!!!!

I second this!
(or we could get a new star...though I have to say this one fits well with teh feel of the team!)
 Jump to: