45 coaches online • Server time: 22:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Record the length of...goto Post 145 League and Tourn...goto Post killing by fun?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2007 - 22:04
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so we're looking at a complete rebalance of the Stunty Leeg, given that big guys no longer have access to general skills on normal rolls.

This post is part of a series which aims at getting input on each of the rosters that are available to Stunty Leeg right now. The base point of the changes is:

The current list of Stunty Leeg rosters with the modifications mentioned in the first post of this thread. Note that the post is only changes to the current rosters and anything not mentioned in the post is left as-is.

The idea here is to rebuild the rosters to return the blood to the division and I'm therefore mainly looking for improving the weak rosters instead of nerfing the strong ones.

Please feel free to post your thoughts on the roster mentioned in the subject in this thread. However, given the large amount of threads here and the fact that I'm expecting a rather large amount of posts I urge you to keep things on topic. I will moderate these threads harshly to keep the signal to noise ratio high. Any posts that are not relevant to the rebalancing and the roster mentioned in the subject will be deleted without warning.
orko_oskar

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2007 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would be better to give G-access to the pogoers than the kickers.
Synn

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2007 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I now am firmly in the stance of the giving pogo'ers G access. In addition, i would also propose that something be done to the fanatics to make them more widely taken.

Since I posted a similar idea in the Snots thread... i think that whichever is not done to snots should be done to the gobbo fanatics so there is a difference. If the snot wagons get MB to start... then gobbo fanatics should have G access. If the snot wagons have G access... then give the fanatics MB to start.

__Synn
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2007 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

G-Access on Pogoers sounds better, if it was on kickers people might be tempted not to foul with their best player
Pirog

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2007 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, G access on pogo's would make them really interesting players. And the dp's should of course be used for fouling.

Otherwise not much needs to be done with the cheaters. Since they are not effected by the G access removal on BG's and are probably the most popular stunty team they will do fine without further tinkering.
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2007 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

G access on fanatic!!!

pogoer would be too fast, too strong. G on the fanatics would make them more popular (i never use them now, they only take your rr) they dont live long and also get send off at new reset, so i dont think they would be too powerfull

Last edited by Kalamona on %b %16, %2007 - %00:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
gildor_inglorion

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

dont give the pogoers g access - the team will profit enough from the removel of g access

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

orko_oskar wrote:
I think it would be better to give G-access to the pogoers than the kickers.

I agree Cool
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

is there something we can do to make fanatics live longer than 2 games? so that gaining SPPs is a possibility?
M'Kari

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

G on pogo-ers will work. It fits well.

As for fanatics, the reason why they aren't particularly popular and nowhere near as popular as wagons, is due to their movement of 4. I only tend to have them to fill the LoS on defence to try to disrupt the offence.

The problem with cheaters, especially against vet teams, is that they have nothing to absorb damage much in the same way as skinks. In previous forums I've talked about considering adding a bob. Won't be able to stand up to the BGs and won't be hunting stunts in the wide zones but will give them some dependable staying power.

Maybe worth considering.
Natakutoo

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

BoBs aren't especially flavourful for da cheatz though.
On the other hand, two goblins on top of each other in one suit of armour... That could create much the same effect.
Devon

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Natakutoo wrote:
On the other hand, two goblins on top of each other in one suit of armour... That could create much the same effect.
In the olden days of WH40k - there was such a thing as a Runtbot - a tin can on wheels with little smoke grenade launchers that you could buy to look after your snots and grots - maybe this would be a suitable addition to the team and yet still keep the flavour of the team. (They may still have these now, but i haven't played 40k in years so couldn't honestly say).

master_sleeping_devon
M'Kari

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Natakutoo wrote:

Fine call them 'Grot Munsters', with the same stats or 'Mad Cap Roid Squad', whatever floats your boat.

We're not into fluff yet just trying to look for ways to allow cheaters, considering their inherent weaknesses to compete.
johan

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm cool with G-Pogo as well - Pogos aren't very useful on the current team.

I don't really see the need to do anything about the Fanatics, though.

Become like any other sport, a battleground...”

—Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Chess
Shrap

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2007 - 03:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a pogo on my cheat team with AG4!!!!

give em G access!!
 Jump to: