40 coaches online • Server time: 15:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cataphract

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2003 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

well looks like tath will be on even pegging for the next round seeing as the norse were "ripped" by the appropriately named RIPNE1

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay troops, Round 4 deadline approaches and we've still got 5 games unplayed? Given that this week's round has actually been extended to cover 2 rounds this is a little worrying...

Anyone got any answers? (Twahn's hand hovers over the forfeit button menacingly... Wink )

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
whitey

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Makes keeping track of Twahnlows alot easier, so far nobody all first time nominees this round. I'll post some standings when the round ends.
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

My modem has been playing up a bit, kept me offline for about a week. Regardless, I've been waiting to hear from zane instead of chasing him up but haven't got a single message yet, I suppose I shall have to try being proactive now (or when I get my modem working properly anyway)
Dark_Lord

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2003 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Twahn, don't be to hasty with the forfeit button, i have liased with my opponent and he assures me he's eager to play our match ASAP just as soon as he's finished his Uni exams.
Davosaurus

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2003 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I can tell Tath has only been online once or twice in the last two weeks and hasn't responded to the last few PMs I have sent him. I did have to miss the first game time we organised so I would like to give him more time as it is not entirely his fault that we haven't played yet. And seeing as we are not holding up the next round yet, I hope that there is no problem with that.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe. Mentioning the Forfeit button gets them posting. If we had more posting, there'd be less need for threats... Smile

Faulcon. Fair enough. You should always try to be proactive though...

Dark Lord. Are those damnable Exams STILL going? Noted.

Davosaurus. Logging on infrequently but still not answering PMs is a dastardly offence in my opinion. I'll see if I can contact him... Can't see how you're not holding up the next round yet as your next two opponents are the only two from your group who are waiting!
Twahn

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Bonesy vs. Shifty? What gives here? Please post to let us know how you're going organising your game...

Vrox vs. Tweakfu? 24 hours from being forfeited guys. Vrox hasn't been online for 8 days...

Tath vs. Davo? Looking like you might have to win this one soon Dave, as it's holding up your league. Tath's been 8 days now too...

Faulcon vs. Zane? Faulcon, you may have been offline for a week with modem issues, but Zane's been gone for 13 days! Makes your absense a little irrelevant. This'll be forfeited in 24 hours too...

neverborn

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

are the dates broken? cause my birthday is tomorrow and i was born in december... but the dates on the post say august...

anyway, the Gang took back the lead from the chirpy young things, Bring it Zon with a 2-0 win.

Copped a -1 mv on one of my linemans first skills tho =/
cataphract

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 04:45 Reply with quote Back to top

that's the date joined silly

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 05:36 Reply with quote Back to top

"Can't see how you're not holding up the next round yet as your next two opponents are the only two from your group who are waiting!"

What I ment was there are still 3 of the 4 games still to be played, so it is not like we are holding up the completion of the current round (edit: therefore we are not holding up the completion of the next round). But push the forfeit button if you must.
Dark_Lord

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2003 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

So far, the Creepers are up 2-1 at half time over the prince Reagents in what seems to be a high scoring affair. Second half should be played sometime over the next two days.
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2003 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I am normally pro active about getting games played, just this one game because my situation was less stable than normal and I was happy to wait for a change Razz

Modem is still f*d so I just went and installed bbowl and jre on my work laptop...
Twahn

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2003 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Tath, Zane, and Vrox have all had their games forfeited just now. Boom boom boom!
All have been AWOL for over a week so it had to be done.

If late coaches post something, they will not be forfeited. Simple as that.

Shifty and bonesy are walking on thin ice too at the moment, and are only inches away from falling through. Shifty? Bonesy? Any news guys?

whitey

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Well mass forfeiting, a show of strength from Twahn. This will surely get people to move the league along.
 Jump to: