59 coaches online • Server time: 19:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fly

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2003 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

could it be possible to have the client save after touchdowns as well since if one player drops out after one has been scored, it will load un- touchdowned leaving a hole which allows some exploits ....
Moekel

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2003 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

i agree !
i had a game just recently where my friend droped out (his comp crashed) after i managed to pull of a lucky touchdown..
sice he was a good friend of mine he just passed the ball to me and i was able to make the TD. but that feature makes a lot of sense...
Chillerchilene

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2003 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

There should really be a save game option after each Turn.
EgorKDie

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2003 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Plus... the trying to get a game back to the same state when someone drops out contravines the fummbl rules about fixing games... at least if your pedantic!
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2003 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

This has been discused a number of times before. The plan as I have heard it is to have it eventually save after each random roll, however this will require a complete rewrite of the save system and is thus being put off until the time is there to do it. Until then, the save system will stay as it is.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: