47 coaches online • Server time: 11:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gran

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... In that case in need you to clear this one up for me. Exactly how will Professor Plum bring glory to God using a Lead Pipe in the Billiard Room?

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

You forget that these are questions about me. Why am I and Who am I when I'm not me!

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Mac, could you please define, clearly and with accuracy your genetic connection to dolly the sheep?

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Her cousin is a pet of my ex-mother-in-law, so no direct genetic connection.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, thats interesting to know.

The followup question is how you managed to eveolve from nothing into Macavity? Did God get bored with the whole create the world then the trees.. etc... and just create Macavity?

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Gran

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly, so how will you manage that? It is all very confusing...

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Sod: I evolved from normal cats with major help from God.

Gran: Because I won't be there by the time you reach the scene of the crime!

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Macavity,

How does it feel to be unable to change your avatar due to popular pressure?

-- an admirer
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2007 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, pretty cool. I was pleasantly surprised at how horribly the switch attempt went. Glad people care!

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2007 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

do you ever post on other forums...and if so, what is your avatar there? Smile

--j

ImageImage
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2007 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I post on forums on a couple of CFL fansites, in none of which do I have an avatar.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2007 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

AoP-Vimes wrote:
Dear Dr. Macavity,
yesterday night it was my great night (u know what i mean so i make it short for keeping the excitement of the hidden and unspoken *hihihi*).
Me and Shelly Shark swam out to a nice and quite beautiful coral reef. Everything was fine, i also set up a nice hunt on a swarm of well tasty yellow, smiling, little fishes for the atmosphere and it seems delicous to her.
But as it came to what it should have come, she was frightened of all the spawn in the water and swam away... disgusted.

Now im frightened of visiting her again. Maybe she would have told her daddy... I think, even the two-legged guys up on the beach are scared of him... they call him "white shark" or somethin. Maybe she does not want to see me again, and i dont want to upset here again... Sad...

Pls help me, i dont know what to do.
(by the way... sry 4 my bad language. Me and my swarm just changed hunting grounds from good old europe to this coast here and im not sure. May be u can formulate a nice letter i can give her?)

Sincerly urs,
Bruce

Well... actually my question was a quite a bit of ur thing cause at least we have had a delicous meal of little, smiling, yellow fishes... Confused
So pls help me with that... Wink
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2007 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Never have sex where things are swimming, crawling, or spawning (unless you are spawning).

Don't be a creepy stalker guy, she doesn't want to see you, turn invisible, then try again!

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2007 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

k
thx 4.... i will never forget ur advice...
but... hmmm... i start to get frightened of my self, cause ur Picture let my heart beat getting faster......hmm... i might turn invisible and stalk behind u little, yellow beloved one Wink

---> I have proven the opposite!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2007 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

See? Everbody loves me!