31 coaches online • Server time: 09:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Guvnor

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2003 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Was playing against a Lizzie team and his Kroxigor (with +1STR) was toe to toe with my Minotaur. When my turn came around I had to do the minos go first obviously being a WA. Now the Krox had 1 AGI and my Mino 2 AGI. SO I figured i could back off and maybe even use Pro if he gets tripped. But the move button was shaded out and not clickable.
Scanning the skills, I see that the Tentacles trait should have this effect but not Prehensile Tail. A PT cannot grab you and prevent you from moving, but this was what was happening.
Is Prehensile Tail trait mixed up with Tentacles in the coding?
phreaky1

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2003 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The movement button was likely shaded out since a wild animal must block an opponent if they are adjacent to it....
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2003 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Your wild animal has to hit him, you can't run away.

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2003 - 04:14 Reply with quote Back to top

ALso the agility of of the player being dodged away from has no bearing on how well the dodge will go. Even if you could dodge you would need 6's.
DaveSpencer

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2003 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

from the Living Rule Book: "...if a standing Wild Animal is adjacent to a standing player from the opposing team they must take either a Block or Blitz action, and throw a Block at an adjacent player..."

the idea is that wild animals are out of control, and when faced with an opponent in their tackle zone they MUST Block or Blitz them, and do it before other players. This means they are unreliable and can easily cause turn overs so make sure you don't get them into a corner they can't get out of.
Shocked
Guvnor

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2003 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah that solves that then Smile
Ta
 Jump to: