67 coaches online • Server time: 18:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Winterland

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2007 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2007 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

AS nasty as this team can be, it is also really Squishy, ontop of the fact that DP ONLY works for the guy using it, and with 11 men on the field I don't see this as a crippling sort of team. though I'm not partial to fouling, I think it looks fun to play.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2007 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I think there are far better team ideas that contribute far more interesting play styles than "anyone can foul". Let us consider those before spending too much time on this one.

FerretBitten
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2007 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

GreySeerFerretBitten wrote:
Let us consider those before spending too much time on this one.

Agreed. Certainly this is a joke.. can't we just move on?
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2007 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

This is no joke, this is a serious race proposal. I actually tried to balance these guys by making them extremely weak, fragile, and expensive. Dont forget that they cant foul if they cant knock anything down.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2007 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Diabl0658 wrote:
This is no joke, this is a serious race proposal. I actually tried to balance these guys by making them extremely weak, fragile, and expensive. Dont forget that they cant foul if they cant knock anything down.

Oh...

Well then I'm sorry to say I think it's a horrible idea. Anyone playing them stands a good chance of winning, but at what price? Why would anyone ever play these guys unless forced to? It worked better as a joke.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2007 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

i say this team gets stricken from the record due to the fact that the creator didn't write fluff before making his stupid team Smile

(oh and for the record, one line of "oh we like to foul things" isn't fluff....)

--j

ImageImage
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2007 - 08:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Diabl0658 wrote:

I was affraid that i might hear something like this. call it a race proposal if you want, but pls dont call it serious.
 Jump to: