45 coaches online • Server time: 11:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

hey,

the latest version of the team:

INVOKER

0-2 Golem 1 5 1 10 Right Stuff, Big Guy, Jump Up, Bone head 120k S
0-2 Invoker 5 2 3 7 Throw Team Mate, Always Hungry 70k A,P
0-2 Imp 5 1 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Prehensile Tail, Horn 70k A,G
0-16 Demonic Advocate 4 2 3 6 Stunty, Dodge, Right Stuff, Thick Skull 40k A,Ph

rr: 60k
apo: yes
wiz: no

what i thinks makes this team different is a stunty mage moving (teleporting) big guys fairly easily. it would give em an excellent defence. but also it has the stunty craziness in it coz the teleported big guys need to pass a bonehead roll, and he most likely falls after the ttm. and teleportation could go terribly wrong and the golem is lost in warp, shattered into pieces.

new skills would be introduced to big guys i think such as: sure feet, sprint, even +1ma would be very welcome, to more likely reach the blitz target.

i would be glad to see your comments on the team.
cheers

kalamona

Last edited by Kalamona on %b %17, %2012 - %09:%Mar; edited 8 times in total
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I find it fun and would create such a team if I could!

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

An interesting idea.

Couple of things to clarify, is the Mage meant to have Right Stuff and do the Imps delibratly not have Stunty?

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, for both.

for the first idea the team had 2 mages, who could teleport not only other team mates, but also each other. it was great fun sometimes, but way too strong too coz of the ag4. so i just left stunty and right stuff for a possible ttm by a star or something.

i didnt give stunty to the imps, coz i found the tail quiet useful especially if combined with diving tackle. and stunty skill would give em a too big freedom of movement. i was even thinking about giving them an ag2.
fabino

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

nice team.. but why 0-2 Golem 3 5 1 9 Right Stuff, Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Bone head 110k G,S??
don't think they can properly fly Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

In the context of fumbbls stunty league is one mage enough?

Many coaches would just go straight for the Mage with a tooled up Mino/Stig Lord and splatter no more teleports. Did you try two mages with Ag3?

@Fabino the golems are explained in the initial post

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry... i did'n understood it in first read
well again.. nice team but at this point 1 mage is a little too less i think... him out, game over
2 ag3 mages would be more fun

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

with ag3 after ttm there is a bigger change that the golem scatteres.

2 mages even with ag3 is rather impossible to stop. remember, that they can use rr, and also they have a fair amount of movement.
in offence for other teams u have to sacrefice 1 sure block with your big guy for the ttm. it wouldnt be so with the invokers. 2 biggies to block and 2 more players for a possible ttm.

I think 1 mage is enough. if u want it last long, then protect him as u protect a strigo lord or an assassin. but we can test it with 2.
Hindsberg

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2006 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

this is not a bad idea at all
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2007 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

it seems that it is time to dig out old teams, so i present my team with a slight modification.

INVOKER

0-2 Golem 3 5 1 9 Right Stuff, Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Bone head 110k G,S
0-2 Mage 5 2 3 7 Throw Team Mate, Always Hungry 70k A,P
0-4 Imp 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Prehensile Tail 50k A
0-16 Demonic Advocate 4 2 3 6 Stunty, Dodge, Right Stuff, Thick Skull 40k A,Ph

rr: 60k
apo: yes
wiz: no

changes made:
mage no. increased 1 to 2, agility decreased from 4 to 3, and they lost the right stuff so they can no longer teleport each other. They lost stunty as well. This way their movement is limited, and their passing ability increased to compensate the lower agility. also passing skills are available for them. that is all. Let those golems teleport now! Smile
Plorg

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2007 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm wondering why the Golem (Mummy -Regen +BoneHead +BigGuy) costs the same as a Mummy?
Adding two negative traits and removing a positive trait seems like it should be slightly cheaper.
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2007 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

how is the golem supposed to land after being thrown? he only has ag1

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2007 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Great idea!
I think the imps and mage should have stunty, they are small arent they? And how will the Golems land? Wink
hunter

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2007 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

At least the Imps need Stunty, if not the Mages too. As it stands you only need to field 3 players with the stunty skill to begin with... in the stunty leeg.

I'd drop the Golems altogether... I realize that 2 Big Guys is standard fare for stunty teams, but that makes it feel like a cookie-cutter design despite the relative uniqueness in the rest of the roster. If you do that, give the mages AG4 to help with TTM and the advocates AV7 to help with survival. You will also need to alter the pricing accordingly.

They should also have wizard access, I would think, given the fluff. Speaking of fluff, I'd like to see a paragraph or two on who the players are (e.g., demonic advocates?), why they're together, and why they are playing BB. That information would help direct the roster.

Regards,
~hunter

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2007 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

TTM and Right Stuff cannot peacefully co-exist in the client on the same player. Or My brain is melting memories together.