27 coaches online • Server time: 10:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BlindeyeInsight

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2003 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I played my new Chaos team against my friends new dark elf team.
When I blocked with Chaos Warriors and got 2 block dice, at times I got results I wasn't happy with.

I'd click on the rerolls to try again and it'd say "block not selected" and I'd be able to click on the dark elf again for another block roll. Without using a reroll might I add!

Fix this plz...
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2003 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Send me the messages.log file for the game. Also try and send me a save game file that I can load and recreate the problem.

Also, don't forget to describe the problem. Sometimes I get log files with no description on what problem to look for.

skijunkie@collegeclub.com
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2003 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

SkiJunkie wrote:
Sometimes I get log files with no description on what problem to look for.

'What?!? Do you mean you don't know?!?'

Actually, I shouldn't laugh. It sounds like something I'd do (on accident, at least).

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2003 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I thought 'Block Not Selected' Only happened with Frenzy...

As far as I have been able to discern, if you throw a block, pushback, follow up, and block again with frenzy, and you have two opponents next to you now, you cannot re-roll. If you click on either opponent the block is re-rolled, and THEN you can still use your team re-roll.

I have no log files to back this up, but I have a lot of experience with Frenzy at the moment.

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2003 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I have no idea where log files are stored, or how to find out which one was from my last game.
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2003 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The "messages.log" file is in the main game directory. It is written when you close the game. Make sure to copy it and send it before playing another game because it will get overwritten.
 Jump to: