27 coaches online • Server time: 01:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Clementus has taken two leaders out in three games guys. Someone has to lay the smack on him as his warboss already has two skills (16spp).

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Du challenge is laid, anywun can takes on me an me ladz. but yoo will not get far. We bash yoose, we smash yoose, an sometimes we runz the lille ball to uvver end.

Flings Rule!
sick_boy

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

United tribes of Kadazum vs Canadian Blood Tribe
2 (1/0/2) : 1(0/0/0)
Vicious Game with lots of Skulls on his side but also loads of lucky ko's.
The luckiest thing though was the ref not throwing out my Warboss after fouling AND having an eye on him Embarassed

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=151548
Clementus

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Hand Tribe 1 - 0 Grekunk Tribe

The Black hand lays another opponent low in its trail with close encounters between the two warbosses, including a direct brawl. The score 1-0 mattered little for the true fun was during the mass brawls. Both Warbosses were carried off the pitch seemingly Knocked Out but both came back on to ensure the fun continued right up to the final whistle.

Flings Rule!
Clementus

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Hand Tribe 2 - 0 South Star Tribe

Not a particulary interesting match, with the South Star Warboss spending a greater part of the game in the Ko box resting/hiding. Although a few turns in the end chasing him the ogre fould didnt quite manage to hurt him enough and only a stunned was the result. A well played game by Bardulf hiding his side as much as possible.

Flings Rule!
DamnDirtyApe

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 02:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Da Iron Ballz Tribe iz Luking for blud tonite! Come to the WAGH channel and prepare to die!
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well so far so good, we are rolling right along and challengers are falling by the wayside. So far We have lost Warboss BunnyPuncher and his Blood Eagle Tribe, Warboss bondo and his Bloody Hand Tribe, Warboss Stew and his Grekunk Tribe and Warboss BadMrMojo and his Wee Orcs, Big Mojo Tribe. 16 Tribes remain, who will be the next to fall?

The standings are updated as of 10AM on Friday morning. It looks as if we have a couple of very serious challengers for the title of Warlord. Warboss Clementus and his Black Hand Tribe are making an early impressive showing by eliminating 2 Warbosses. Warboss Onveric and his Tribe Maru have also jumped into the picture with a Tribe retirement of their own.

The tournament is going great and I hope the action keeps up through the weekend. We have seen many different strategies and I am sure we will see many more.

Good Luck to the rest of the Tribes. May the best Tribe win.

Thx
Caileanhawk

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

caileanhawk wrote:
We have seen many different strategies and I am sure we will see many more.

For the record, the "Get your warboss ejected by fouling the turn before getting the ref" approach didn't work so well.

Yes, I'm still bitter. Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Warbosses are piling up now, another one bites the dust. Warboss Onveric and Tribe Maru are starting to take a collection of heads, Warboss bardulf and the South star tribe were sent packing after they were dismantled by Onveric.

Well done, and keep the heads rolling Smile

P.S. Mojo, Yes I agree that strategy was not the best one Smile
It is too bad I would have liked to see how a team of Goblins would fare in this challenge. Maybe we would be able to recruit more for the next one Smile

Thx
Caileanhawk

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
vigil

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh. A great idea for a new take on the game. Wish I'd made a team in time.

In the future leagues, in order to stop people from hiding their warboss from the opponent at the back in a display on unorcy-ness - how about playing with the old rule of 1 positional player as warboss and the rest of the team composed of linemen? It's a huge tradeoff of power if you choose to have your fastest or strongest orc on your team standing at the back while your opponent uses him to smash up your boyz. And a Goblin Kicker or Chainsaw boy would make for a great warboss for the cheaters - assuming the carver makes sure he doesn't fall down. Smile
Clementus

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Hand Tribe 0 : 1 United Tribes of Kazadum

From this day forth the Black Hand Tribe swears a vendetta against Warboss Sick Boy and the United Tribes of Kadazum. Though they were obviously ded lucky in their win they was un orcy like we has decided. So they shall pay next time we meet!
<ouch> got a pummeling Nothing on my side, including the strategies unfortunately. An easy win for Sick boy who did everything but cream my Warboss. Well played! <mutters about Ko box having 8 in it, and none coming back on two occasions>

Flings Rule!
sick_boy

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

United tribes of Kadazum vs Black Tribe Affair
2 :0

United tribes of Kadazum vs Tribe of Ultimate Brutality
1:1
Clementus

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Hand Tribe 1 : 0 Tribe of Eternal Flame (conceeded/warboss Seriously Injured)

A Game that never began. with the Warboss Slappy striding forth at the front of his team he could do little to avoid the Attack brutally orchestrated by Hmmm, the Ogre Bodyguard of the Black Hands. A quick slap and the warboss was down only to be swarmed on by the opposition team. But still all was well til the experienced Zakire placed a boot where it shouldnt be and Slappy was forced into retirement.

This be a lesson to all those who oppose the Might of Warboss Clementus, he be taking these lands as his and his tribe will prosper ever more.

Flings Rule!
Clementus

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2003 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Hand Tribe 1 : 0 Mamas Tribe Boyz

A match far closer than expected at the start but the Mamas Boyz fought hard, and after Ko'ing two of the Black Hands Blockers things werent looking too good. Yet once more the blitzers of the Hand combined with the more skilful general players came through with the Boss leading by example Knocking out a Mamas blitzer to score the TD. Then within minutes of restart the Mamas Boyz Warboss was sent to the highly frequented KO box only to hide their for the rest of the game.

Closer than it sounds though with Clementus lying on the floor for two turns with his bodyguards trying to protect him after a wicked Blitz took place.

Flings Rule!
sick_boy

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2003 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

United Tribes of Kadazum vs Tribe Black Skarz

Conceded after Black Skarz' Warboss was fouled and severely injured

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=154168
 Jump to: