24 coaches online • Server time: 08:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl on a Steamdec...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Best prize?
Fumbbl Cup
57%
 57%  [ 51 ]
UI
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
GLT
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
WO
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Lustian
29%
 29%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 88

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2008 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

No probs, I don't mind the TS idea either. You can meet all of your [R] tourney schedule needs on the FUMBBL calendar.
StanRichardson

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2008 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Ta Purplegoo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO only 5 days left till apllications open, right need to deciedwe on my team and get some games in. Normal practice would be to flip a coin but i have 3 teams in mind, any one got a 3 sided coin?

Also need some way to get out of work and seeing the missus, friends, family or any other non fumbbl person.

Only one thing for it i need Nugles Rot........
SillySod

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2008 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Gooboy..... my problem with the way the TR split happened was that it did a damn fine job of messing over cool but uncompetitive teams. Teams like vampires, ogres.... also teams with legends. These are all fun teams which arent really geared for a major at the best of times, the last thing we want to do is to screw them over twice.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2008 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

'Gooboy'?

Sheesh.

This isn't the time nor the place for 'my views on Majors and what teams / coach styles / team building theories they benifit'. I was simply thinking aloud as to whether the split would happen again, as I for one would like some notice a little earlier than the last time such that I can make a call that fits in with my views. Bar calling birthday pimped teams 'yucky' I haven't gone too far along the road of thread derailment. I'm not going to get drawn into format bashing. Wink
 Jump to: