31 coaches online • Server time: 10:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
treborius

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2008 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

krytie wrote:
Well done Treborius -- did what i couldn't manage in my last 2 attempts Smile

CircularLogic wrote:
Hey guys... I`m back. Seems like the first season didn`t come to an end during my absence. Congratulations to treborius... now lets get those dwarves away from the top tiers... Wink

thx, guys - my dwarf feel quite content atop the hill - they said they wouldn't step down, again Razz
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2008 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

After my return from holiday and another absence at a conference, I have returned and wrapped up round 8 with the help of pac. I`d like to thank pac again for running round 8, that saw the champion fall in his last game and the rise of a new champion - Treborius and his Mithril Mine Diggers.

Unfortunatelly, two teams left the league. So if you are not pleased with the way the league is running, please contact me. The rules are not set in stone. At the moment I think there was so low activity, because I wasn`t there to poke people. If you think there are different reasons - again either PM me or write in the forum.

Due to the leavers, I had to regroup the lower 2 tiers, merging tier 5 and 6. Teams formerly in tier 5 will have precedence in their challenge this round over teams formerly in tier 6.

And with that, I`ll open the next round of challenges. Deadline is Friday, September 26th, 12:00 noon.

As always send a PM to me with the teams you want to challenge in the order of priority.
BlueDevil420

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2008 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, let me start with an apology to Circular, for not posting/replying earlier.

For the moment I think the Fantasy's Finest will have to say goodbye to this league. I'm absolutely swamped with work and irregular evening appointments, that I dont have the time to commit to the league anymore. It's been the only BB i've been playing for the last month here in the league, but last round showed for me that scheduling even the one match per 2 weeks is a major pain, since I generally do not know if I'll have on an evening, until it already is that time. So for now we'll just have to bow out and go back to shoveling dirt at the bottom. I'll be back when my schedule eases up, since I absolutely love the concept of this league.

BlueDevil
treborius

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2008 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

so what's up with this tourney? - has everyone gotten scared eversince my mighty dwarf climbed up atop the hill or what else?
(i think challenge-match-ups are overdue almost a week, now?)
krytie

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2008 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, my Boyz will be able to challenge u next round, so don't get too comfortable up there :p

About the league: I think perhaps this is a bad time for everyone, with holidays/extended absences. Hopefully it will pick up again in a few days.

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2008 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey..where are everybody?!?

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2008 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Shh... We're hiding from Circ Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2008 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

krytie wrote:
Shh... We're hiding from Circ Razz

ROFL....

no seriously... what's happening ... KotH died, Circ broke fingers, Dwarf killed everybody...

Is league alive, I didn't seen any notice about shuting this down

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2008 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Are missing it to Sad

Dunno what´s happening... perhaps Circ needs some assistance with the league

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2008 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, hope the league is still revivable; i have just read all 15 pages! and wanted to create a team.......

will keep my eyes peeled Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2008 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

My money on Dorfs boring everyone to death.
treborius

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2008 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

GeneralMarauder wrote:
My money on Dorfs boring everyone to death.

oh yeah: great idea - let's start a witch hunt on who is to blame Razz
Nicodemus1

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2008 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

*Bump*
as long as we keep bumping the tourne... Circ might reappear and/or give the driverseat to another as a CO driver

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2008 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, I'm sure most of us still want to continue the tourney. If the next round of challenges have similarly weak numbers of responses, perhaps we should do a quick head-count and move the active players up to the top tiers?

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2008 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this league alive or not? I would like to join Smile