20 coaches online • Server time: 01:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2008 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Second round of the Lustrian and the Buccaneers and Krikack prevail again! they are on a roll and ready to take it to some High Elf scum in qualifier #12 and earn their spot in the Lustrian main draw. Here is game #2 match report for all the fans of Krikack to enjoy.

Blood Sea Buccaneers enter the second round of the Lustrian qualifiers a little anxious as they line up across from the Oldschool Hitters a vicious rapping 80's group that will "cap" you in the ass just for looking at them.

Opening of the game and the Bucs get Duh were am I and extra training. Bucs were a little leary of these Handis but rolled on hoping they would come through for us.

Bucs get the opening kickoff and proceed to spread the field, Trying to isolate the CL/RSC players and gain some kind of tactical advantage. 4 Turns of back and fort action and the Bucs get stalled out just past the mid line with the Rappers swarming to the ball. They punch it out of Krikacks hands as they overwhelm the Bucs. 3 Turns of scrambling for the loose ball and the Bucs get an opening. MBII dashes in and get the loose ball and tosses it in for the opening score. The Hitters respond at the end of the first half but cannot get the ball over the endline because Brother Hames Bomb was in charge of securing the tieing score BUT HE BONED HEAD!!! cost the Hitters a reroll and thus when the tying score was droped in the endzone.

Second Half and the fans are pumped. The BUcs Blitz off the lOS at the open and secure the ball in the Hitters half. The Hitters roll down to the lower zone to contain the blitz but the numbers are not there. John Berry made a spectacular play to allmost save the day but Geno Biz49 saved the day and got Dodge on 1BD blitz to pop the ball out and Bledsoe raced in and secured the ball, heaved it down field and hit a wide open Pacman for the easy score.

Hitters responded with a quick strike that the Bucs were not able to contain due to the fact that the squad was getting depleted and did not have enought numbers.

Bucs get the final kickoff and "spread" the field. Getting the ball into Krikacks hands and securing the victory.

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2008 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

GO KRIKACK!

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2008 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

BUCCANEERS AND KRIKACK advance to the Lustrian Main Draw!! The Bucanners continue on there roll in the Lustrian and take down the Knoldor Knights yesterday and keep all the hopes and dreams of Humanity alive for a possible "majors" victory. Here is the FInals game report for all the fans of Krikack who were not able to attend the game yesterday.

What a close fought match. Went into OT and it came down to the wire. The game was a lot of fun and very tense, the way Blood Bowl is supposed to be. The game came down to three things and two of them went my way which is why the Bucs came out on top.

Krikack was "off" tonight and allmost cost us the match
of the 24 turns during the game Krikack boneheaded 7 times! 3 in a row at the most crucial part of the second half. He spent allmost a 1/3 of the game just wandering around aimlessly on the field taking in the sights, sat down at one point to tie his shoes and drink some bugmans. It was so frustrating that Krikack bonheaded when I needed him most just did not care. Threw him the ball 2 times in regulation and both times it just bounced off his back.

Got Lucky when it counted
Both those balls that Krikack dropped were caught by my catcher and blitzer who were around Krikack, saved the Turnover and were able to continue down the field. At the end of the 1st half the Bucs went up 1-0 but could not stop the rally, the Knights had a shot to tie it going into the half but needed a GFI for the score with no rerolls. Knights rolled a 1! and the Bucs are saved. The second half the Skulls and 1's came out in force and the Knights got the better end of the deal. Able to stall out the entire half and score in the closing minutes of regulation. The Knights never had to worry about Krikack and they were sending off the Bucs at a good clip to the KO box. The Bucs had a desperation play on 2/8 By Bledsoe to save the game but he failed a dodge and then failed his GFI. Once Overtime started the Bucs got the opening kickoff, they had to stall the entire half or it was probally going to come down to a coin flip. Bucs receive and try to hand off the ball to Krikack who catches the ball! The Bucs move down field and start to punish the Knights, the Bucs start getting some dice to fall there way on the blocks and proceed to smash the Knights off the field. Head Basher the Bucs DP had little opportunites in regulation to apply his trade but in overtime he started to boot the elves. Got a BH and a KO on two critical players. The Knights played the defense side very well and forces the game to come down to Krikack dodging on 2/7 with a hand off. Krikack makes the dodge but the Handoff, well it was not really a handoff more like just drop the ball and keep running towards the nearest knight. Bledsoe had no shot to receive the hand off and it falls loose on the ground. The golden shot for the Knights was there. They had been waiting all game for a loose ball on the ground. The play was set up, if they could get the ball and pass it down field it was over. But the knights on the opening block of 3/7 try to clear out the Bucs catcher and roll double skulls! So we had a 2+ failed followed by a double skull. Bucs get the ball and walk in for the TD. 3/8 Knights set up the OTS but the Bucs get Perfect Defense and thats the end of the game.
Nuffle trumps Krikack
These were my closing comments to Araushnar. The Knights got everything they wanted, Krikack being a bonehead and not really doing anything. Krikack had 19 Blocks but they were all futile and did nothing. But on the three "big" plays of the games when it came down to a dice roll the Bucs got 2 of them and the Knights only got one. In the end I think we both played coahes played a really good game, and when there is no coaching advantage gained then the game does come down to 2 or three crucial dice rolls. Well the Bucs came out on top.

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Forum title changed to reflect what this forum has turned into. The trials,tribulations and Victories of Krikack Bone Tooth and the Blood Sea Buccaneers. Its purpose is to inform all of Krikacks growing fan base of coaches of the growing legend of Krikack the greatist Ogre Fumbbl has ever scene!

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

great write ups...love reading this stuff...oh and cool ogre!
SillySod

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep going, keep going!

With the Eaters out this looks wide open for an outsider win and I want it to be Krikack Very Happy Die Meech, Die salutes you, we are working on some fan chants: "Krikack, Krikack we love you", "Blood Sea Buccaneers, we will sink your ass", and "Morg is a bit of a pansy".

PS I'm currently eating a freak cookie that looks like a polo Shocked A sign, a sign!

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE LUSTRIAN
It has come to our attention that Krikack and 7 members of the Buccaneers and head coach Paul "Brute" Hicksey have all been arrested and bailed out of jail by JJ Jones JR hours ago. A massive riot took place right after the Competitive Eaters were elliminated from the Lustrian in a stunning upset loss. Early reports say that Krikack was at a local pub hanging out and signing autographs for all the fans who have made the long trek to Lustria to follow the Buccaneers. When over 200 Eaters fans arrived at the same Pub that the Bucs and Krikack were at. According to Lizzy sam owner of the pub "Everything was going fine, yes the eaters fans were short and all pissed off but Krikack lifted their spirits by covering all the eaters tabs at the bar. The Eaters fans seemed to calm down a little and it was a normal night, albeit a lot of patrons swarming around Krikack. When in came some hooligans from the Brotherhood waving a banner and droping choice words on family heritage and choking at the Eaters fans. That is when all hell broke loose. I dove behind the bar and prayed to sotek that my pub would survive. SO much for praying"

According to the local authorities the riot started in the Slinky lizard pub between the fans of Eaters and Brotherhood but Krikack and his fellow teammates and the head Coach Paul "Brute" Hicksey who never seems to act his age or remember he retired from blood bowl 37 years ago. Proceeded to beat the living crap out of the Brother Hood followers. The riot spilled onto the streets after the Slinky Lizard caught on fire and burned to the ground hours later. As the blows were being traded in the streets fans from Poems and Danish Terrors also joined in. At its zenith reports say over 900 Blood Bowl fans were engaged in a massive melle. Latest reports have 89 deaths, 257 SI-MNG and 178 SI-N dealt out to the participants. None of the Buccaneers were seriously injuried but one fan says Krikack took a terrible beating when he got mobed by over 30 goblins from some unknown group of Gobo fans, there are no Gobo teams in the lustrian so the mystery remains.

Well after all the arrests were made. JJ Jones JR. Owner of the Buccaneers bailed out all his players and got all the Eaters fans also out of jail, obviously sucking up to Jack Daniels in a promotion move, and then went to the competition commitee of the Lustrian to explain his players actions.

As any new NEWS breaks on this story we will be the first to report it.

Millford Dumble Bags: The Moot Gazeet reporting
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2008 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Buccaneers Lose in a Heartbreaker last night

Buccaneers once again have a tough pill to swallow as they lose in the closing minutes to Poems in the Lustrian last night. The Locker room was like a funeral last night as the Buccaneers entered the locker room and started to unwind from the game. Not a word was spoken and the frustration was evident on all their faces. Krikack destroyed his issued locker and reduced it to a pile of kindling. No post game press confrece was held due to the fact that the reports were afraid for their lives after a "rookie" beat man from Nuln approached Biz 49 for a post game reaction and he was pile drived into the gatorade 40 gallon jug. Lets just say the disapointment for the Bucs is just as bad for there loyal following of fans and coaches as there shot at glory was snuffed and the "run" to the championship was cut short. It will take all of Coach Hickseys talent to get these guys back on track and prepared for the Fumbbl cup. Lets just hope the Bucs can put this loss behind them and build on the raw emotion of defeat to take them to the next level of greatness.

Coach Hicksey breaks team policy and breaks the locker room silence
Well I caught up with coach next moring at a local pub that he was rumored to be hidden in a back room drinking an entire keg of bugmans. I caught him right before he passed out.
Millford: "Coach tough loss, what do ya think"
Hicksey: " Whaat? what do you mean what do I think. Iam sitting here drunk off my ass trying to forget about what just happened!"
Millford: "It looked like your team recovered really well after the first half and turned it around, you had your chance."
Hicksey: "Hell yeah we had our chance! But that damn Bledsoe!! He drives me nuts! AG5 thrower with Pass skill should be able to make that play in crunch time to put us over the top! all that work to get put in that postion and he blows it like that! Man I want to kick him in the balls so bad and kick him off the team. But he is a ag5 fool so I cant go off to bad on him I quess."
Millford:"Coach you are wavering a little so let me get one last question in before you punch me and then pass out. Talk about Krikack a little, that bone head on 2/1 seemed to hurt you."
Hicksey:" What! Krikack was a legend tonight, yeah that bonehead hurt but it was not a killer. Man he made some great plays out there. He took it to them tonight. He had 3 shots with Chaos scum all around him,dodging into 3+ TZ and delivering Blitz moves that all produced turn overs but we could never convert. What killed us was the 5 fouls that did NOTHING!! my Sigmar. We had killing shot after killing shot but could not come through. IF we could have had some early success with our fouls well then it would have been totally diffrent. Hey come over here Millford, let me give you some of this bugmans. KAPOW!!!! take that you little fling bugger!!! I vow that we will take some heads in the Fummbl Cup or you ass will be grass. BAH!!! BAHH!!! arrggg!!!!! MAN I CANT BELIEVE WE LOST THAT GAME.!!!!!!"
*Coach is passed out now*
*Millford is still knocked out cold*

Here is the official post game comments for all the Bucs faithful to memorize and use as fuel for that deep fire of rage that is burning that Humanity must rise and take a Major!!! NEVER LET THIS DAY BE FORGOTTEN!

Buccaneers are upset 2-1 in the closing minutes.

What a heartbreaking loss last night in the opening of the Lustrian. Buccaneers once again perform their patented 2/6 going for the win, blow the play on a muffed pass, 2/7 try to maintain the tie but roll double skulls and 2/8 watch the other team go in for the win. 3 Roll of the dice and the balance of victory and defeat is played out.

It was a very good match, a lot of fun. Both teams played there hearts out but in the end only one team can win the match. Both teams deserved the win based on how they played last night and the Bucs picked the short straw in this one.

Buccaneers I thought contained his CL/RSC guy really well, got lucky on some of his blocks and contained the choas thugs really well. We got out muscled in the first half playing down due to 6 KO's but still managed to compete with Poems and allmost came away with a turnover on 1/6 that would have stopped Poems opening score, But the turnover bounce went one square the wrong way and could not recover the TO.

Second Half went as planned. Krikack Bone Headed on the opening play of the second half that totally blew my opening move but in the end that did not matter as the Bucs move with precision down the field and 2 turn score. (bucs only had the ball 3 turns the entire match)

The rest of the second half was a total scrum in the middle of the field as Krikack throws himself in the middle of Poems and his surrounded for 4 turns by the Choas scum battling it out. In 2/6 was the Bucs shot at glory and they blew it, nothing else can be said, they spit the bit.

Good game Leijonet and good luck the rest of the way. Have fun with those Woodies next round. :}

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2008 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Ouch Sad

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2008 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Fans everywhere share that bitterness in the loss. Respect to you and the team just for getting that far to begin with.

I've come to realize the biggest hero on your team isn't Krikack, it's A. "Head Basher" Geroude. Proving to the world that just because you're in a wheelchair....doesn't mean you can't "boot" with the best of them! Three movement and an armor gimp...but 99 games of skull crushing fun.

cheers to all the legless kickers and foulers!

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2008 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2008 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikack Bone Tooth was finally taken down last night by the American Scotts. It was a great night for Blood Bowl on Pirate day and the Buccaneers were playing just another game when Krikack was struck down. It was 2/2 and the Bucs were trying to recover a Turnover when Krikack dodged away from the Scott defenders and crashed to the turf. The next turn the Scott rolled 3 guys on Krikack and laid a non DP boot to his skull and the sound of crushing bones was heard through out the stadium, KRIKACK the first ever Human Legend Ogre lay dead on the field!!

His accomplishments were great, he was a true legend in every aspect. At the end of his carrer he was one of the top ranked players in so many categories. His Bio has all his awards listed. But the greatest of all was this. At the time of his death he was the #1 Top SPP Ogre Ever! he was trully the best. NOTE: I do not count that Ul'nath whats his name ogre on that chaos team, he was before the big guy reform and in my book he is disqualified, all though he is one mean "mother".

I lament his loss but in the end I knew this day would come, so many coaches had so many "shots" at Krikack that eventually it had to happen. I never tried to "mother" him and allways played all out with him regardless of the risks. He was a force on the pitch and I felt I could never protect him with out gimping him to the point that he was not worth having on the team. When he first hit Legend I said from this point forward its all gravey, well it was some really good gravey. Had a lot of Fun with Krikack and based on all the feed back I have gotten from other coaches they also seemed to love the Legend of Krikack. I dont think I will be the only one to miss Krikack.

BUT there is still hope. The Buccaneers are still primed and ready for the Fumbbl cup. The rest of the team is still intact and we have some time to find Krikacks replacement. Could the impossible happen, could the Bucs recover from this terrible loss and use it as motivation for the Fumbbl cup. Could Krikack once again rise from the ashes and play again. Well tune in for the Buccaneers run for redemption in the Fumbbl cup.

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2008 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

RIP Krikack, you ll be missed.

TaChIkOmA! \o/
Emeyin

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2008 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I liked Krikack. Had the honor of playing vs the Bucaneers. I remember we couldn't take him down that game when he got the ball. Thank goodness for strip ball though.

May he RIP, he will be missed.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2008 - 16:45
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

As the only coach prior to his death to lay a permanent injury on Krikak i followed his career after that (removed by potion after 176) with interest. a true legend of fumbbl and a worthy 'top ogre to date' in my book.

Jump to: