34 coaches online • Server time: 04:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you believe in Evolution?
Brains ...
52%
 52%  [ 78 ]
Pie
30%
 30%  [ 45 ]
Macavity
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 148

AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2008 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

pac wrote:
AoP-Vimes wrote:
And i have no idea, how you put in that table of the group, which I saw in many of your teams.
Could you pls be so kind and send me the code for it, so i can vary it for my team?

The best way is just to View Source and copy the code, although I can send it to you by PM if you want. There's still quite a lot you'll need to edit though (icons, names, placement in the tree, possibly size of the tree).

hmmm i tried it, but didnt managed to get the neccessary code out of the rest, that was shown. Woulda be nice, if u sent me that. I write you a pm.

pac wrote:

I would suggest a slightly more involved tree than just two branches so that there are choices more often, but if you're happy with just the two then yours looks fine. Smile

hmm... i really dont know, how to do that... but I will think about that. Thx for the advice.

Btw.: 4 games, 4 deaths Smile Hehehe... 2 bashy ones and 2 ag ones. Well... now i need more deaths, pls Smile.http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&team_id=457735
Borgen

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2008 - 13:56 Reply with quote Back to top

i still dont get it

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2008 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Borgen wrote:
i still dont get it

if one of your players dies it evolves into the next species. If it has 51+ spp it evolves more steps at once.
Borgen

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2008 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

How do you know what the next species is? On Habeli's team i just see a big grid with names filled in haphazardly in a few spaces.

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2008 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Borgen, you have to imagine its a tree which you follow diagonally / not horisontally - or vertically |

I'm still as astonished about the hardship people have in understanding my team concept, as I'm about the interest that it has attracted =)

Please apply for this group if you wish to play in the evolving league after the downtime.
Evolutionary Challenge
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2008 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha... reached 3rd step of the tree after a total of 6 games... wow.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=457735

---> I have proven the opposite!
Habeli

Post   Posted: May 20, 2008 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh!
Let's Evolve! has reached 25 teams \o/

And a little reminder...
Habeli wrote:
Please apply for this group if you wish to play in the evolving league after the downtime.
Evolutionary Challenge
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2008 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I think i've got to slap Habeli for not incorporating the Orc Evolution Tree as promised... Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2008 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

i will soon add my Ants team in the group if you accept them ...
it is undead but in reality they are ants Wink so i made them a tree ... anyway not all things are finished and i will have some regles that are different too but i hope you will like them ... (if once i finish them Very Happy)
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=480752
Alf115

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2009 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a necro thread bump there. But as I keep posting questions about this concept, I'd just rather post my tentative to play Evolution in the Box here.

My [B] Winx Club ! team

Flora G is an interpretation error on my side on how the whole concept works. She will die soon, don't worry.
PhrollikK

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2009 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Great one Alf. I actually contemplated creating a Bbox evo team but since i already have one the game load would be too big. Bbox is great for evo in that you get even games for the poor buggers.

shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2009 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

good luck alf...i'm trying to do the same thing....modified my rules a bit and allowed star hiring to give a little bit more competitiveness too...

Shameless Evolution

--j

ImageImage
PhrollikK

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2009 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

!rEVOLVEr! played it's 50th game in what was to be a great win over some Lizardmen. The going has been tough and only 11 games out of 50 have been won, although all 17 draws are moral victories in themselves. The team is shaping up with a lot of recent evolution happening and SPP's are on the rise again. And oh, I have a killer Wight now!

benninstein

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2009 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Time to advertise my evolvers http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=488586, a necromantic evo team which is ever so slightly more competitive than usual due to the fact that they can only hire 12 zombies so I filled in with 2 ghouls.

The team boast an excellent record including 2 Smack semi-finals! Unfortunately not many evolutions yet though...[/url]
Tesifonte

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2009 - 18:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Evolve fekers!

TaChIkOmA! \o/
 Jump to: