52 coaches online • Server time: 15:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
OneEye

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2008 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy

I'm doing some cleaning out of old games and miniatures i have collected but hardly used over the past years and have some golden oldies that i wanted to offer on here before i put them on EBay. Figured it would be more likely to find true fans of these games on here rather than EBay.

I am able to take pictures and send them via email if necessary.

I currently have:-

Man'o'War (No Box) with full rules/templates as well as Plague Fleet addition but no miniatures. No longer available unless offer is too good to refuse!

Warhammer Quest - (No Box) SOLD EBAY

Heroquest - (No Box or Game Board) - I cannot find the game board... frustrating! But i have most of the furniture, all books and additions, cards, tokens, additional rooms and spells.

Space Hulk - (No Box) - SOLD EBAY

Titan Legions - Rulebooks and cards/templates but no miniatures.

Space Marine - I have the rulebooks and additions (some not in the greatest of condition but still in readable form) but need to assess what else i have for this item.

Epic 40,000 - SOLD

Full list of miniatures available

ORKS

2 Metal Pulse Rokkits SOLD EBAY
1 Metal Ork Dreadnought (Original) SOLD EBAY
2 Metal Scatter Guns (2 gretchin crew) SOLD EBAY
39 Plastic Gretchin SOLD EBAY
19 Plastic Ork Warriors SOLD EBAY
12 Metal Orc Commandos SOLD EBAY
2 Metal Shokk Attack Guns SOLD EBAY
8 Metal Snotlings SOLD EBAY
12 Metal Stormboyz (11 jump packs) SOLD EBAY
8 Metal Freebooters SOLD EBAY
1 Metal Weirdboy + 2 Minders SOLD EBAY

Still Available
2 Metal Painboyz
12 Metal Goff Boys
4 Metal Rutherds
1 Plastic Ork Bike (Undercoated)
5 Boar Riders (+ 2 extra metal heads and 2 extra riders)

NOTE: I have all the plastic arms and weapons to choose from so you can create your own pose.

Warhammer

These are the plastic miniatures that came with the 4th (i think) Edition boxed set.

19 Saurus
32 Skinks
24 Bretonnian Archers
12 Knights (one horse body missing but have tail and head)

Epic

2 Mega Gargants available from the Titan Legions Boxed Rules (one undercoated)

Squats
60 bikes and trikes
284 warriors, standards, hearthguard and heavy weapons

Chaos
5 Trolls
5 Metal Flamers
3 Disc Riders
9 Minotaurs
10 Beast Riders
10 Dreadnaughts
15 Juggernauts
1 Metal Daemon
89 warriors including Chaos Marines, Beastmen and Chaos Squats

Orks
SOLD

Eldar
SOLD

Marines
8 Knight Titans
11 Land Raiders
23 Rhinos
4 Land Speeders
9 Dreadnoughts
8 Bikes
15 Thudd Guns
16 Mortars
1 Metal Thunderhawk
3 Metal Predators
248 Marines, captains, assault marines, terminators, commanders and heavy weapons (plus 6 painted marine stands and 1 terminator stand).

Imperial Guard
4 Rough Riders
5 Sentinels
9 Dreadnoughts
10 Bikes
80 warriors, ogryns, standards, flings, and commissars.

PLEASE NOTE: All models are from the original Space Marine and Titan Legions games.

PM if your interested. I am in Australia so will need to work out postage costs regarding where your located but i'm willing to send anywhere in the world.

Cheers.

Last edited by OneEye on %b %18, %2008 - %05:%Sep; edited 16 times in total
Sarganius

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2008 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

How much for Man 'o' War and Space Hulk?
SillySod

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2008 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile How much for the Man O War stuff? Very Happy Also where are you prepared to post stuff to?

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
OneEye

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2008 - 03:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok update on availability.

Sorry to do this after advertising it but I have been advised that Man'o'War is even more rare than i thought it was and considering i wasn't exactly thrilled with selling it in the first place i am going to keep a hold of this one for my own greedy reasons! Razz

However if someone is desperate enough to make me a offer i can't refuse, pm me with the details. I am in Australia so consider the Aussie dollar. Sorry for mucking around on this.

Last night i compiled a full list of what i have regarding miniatures so i will post that when i get some spare time at work (fancy work interfering with FUMBBL... something is wrong here!).

In answer to SillySod's 2nd question about posting, im willing to post to anywhere in the world but you will need to cover the costs obviously.
OneEye

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2008 - 04:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Sarganius i have had 5 pm's re Space Hulk so give me a message and ill add ya to the bidding war!
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2008 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

What would you like for the Epic models sir? Always wanted some, but never could gather the cash or initiative to collect them one by one Razz.

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2008 - 05:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the epic stuff is going to be the biggest headache!! I have heaps of warriors from all races as well as rhinos, Land Raiders, bikes, trikes, chaos flamers, ork vehicles galore and much much more!

What races where you looking for or do you just want everything? I still need to make a full list of what i have but im dreading counting each individual warrior!!
I also have the Space Marine, Titan Legions AND Epic 40,000 rulebooks as well so all the releases are covered.
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2008 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy... I want them all. I'm likely the only person I know who'd play it... But I like the smaller models, cause I can make more exciting looking armies. If you feel the urge to sort it to see what you'd want, i'm specifically looking for marines/guard. If you don't feel the need to count it, and want to make a guess at value, i'm good getting a surprise too Very Happy.

EDIT: Assuming my potentially limited budget lets me....

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2008 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool can you add the Ork miniatures too?

EDIT: Oh you already have. Cool!
OneEye

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2008 - 04:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Space Hulk sale has fallen through! Back on sale.

Last edited by OneEye on %b %02, %2008 - %11:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
OneEye

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2008 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Just added an exhaustive (believe me!) list of the Epic models i have. Please be aware the numbers are for individual models (1 = 1 marine etc) unless noted that they are already on a base (which means there are 5 models attached).

Any questions pm me.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2008 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The "small gargants" would be stompas Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2008 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

AH HA! Thanks for that! Had been wracking my brain all morning over it and all the cards are at home.
Colin

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2008 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Ol_One_Eye wrote:
However if someone is desperate enough to make me a offer i can't refuse, pm me with the details.

You've never seen The Godfather, then....

On a slightly OT note, the new forthcoming Assault on Black Reach (which includes plastic Terminator Marines) could reinvigorate Space Hulk players; much cheaper than the absurdly expensive plastic ones (£3 a figure IIRC).

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2008 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Interested in the warhammer quest. How much for it?
 Jump to: