48 coaches online • Server time: 21:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2008 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

It's been a while now, but I think I bought it off Ebay and I might have used 2 sets, but I dont think I paid more than $50 total, I could be off there but not by a bunch.

JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2008 - 12:20 Reply with quote Back to top

This might interest you:

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=12739&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=custom+pitch

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2008 - 08:38 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks all. if anything comes of this, I'll post pics!
groovycheetah

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2008 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i have seen one of these made into a BB pitch http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99229999073&orignav=300810
Sinner

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2008 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm,

some years ago I wanted to make a BB field using a rather large pane of glass and then etch the field in the back. Thus you had a smooth surface and still viel the field. I was even thinking about building some lights beneath to show different wheather... never build it though. Might not be transportable Very Happy

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2008 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Sinner wrote:
Hmmm,

some years ago I wanted to make a BB field using a rather large pane of glass and then etch the field in the back. Thus you had a smooth surface and still viel the field. I was even thinking about building some lights beneath to show different wheather... never build it though. Might not be transportable Very Happy

i was thinking the same thing also about a year ago.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2008 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Peter_Thorpe wrote:
didnt some of the GT players bring in synthetic boards, they had some pretty good logo's etched onto them also, might be an idea to think about
if i knew someone who could make one for my BB league in GW HQ, id be paying some good money for it for sure Smile

The spanish boards? Check on TBB - they make them for sale.

Toby..er..Force..er..BigMac..er..Capt.Powerpoint..er..Cookie_Shark wrote:
Im sory but you come across unwilling to learn and unreasonabble.
 Jump to: