32 coaches online • Server time: 11:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2008 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I have noticed over the last few weeks some coaches posting about their desire to play in the Fumbbl "But I dont think I have a team that can make it, or Iam not good enough a coach to even consider it".

Well Last year was my first Fumbbl and first major, I have since played in the Lustrian and GLT. And here is my thoughts on this.
1)You do not need a UBER team to get in a major. 230TR+ and you should be fine.
2)Dont worry about what race you play, thats a seperate thread on whats the best team,just pick your "main" race and build them up.
3)Join the dang tourney and have fun.
4)DO not determine if you will play or not by thinking you have NO shot to win the tourney. Its really all about having fun and the "experience" of playing in a major. Allways remeber this, there can be only 1. Thats right only 1 person is going to win the dang thing so there will be alot of disapointed coaches to share some beer with at the bar.
5)And the last thing is this. If you do decide to join play to win. You never know whats going to happen. Ask the Whitekillers in the lustrian.
Sarganius

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2008 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

He he he! He said dang!
 Jump to: