29 coaches online • Server time: 11:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Prez

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Well after some deliberation with PC, regarding the situation of my opponent being offline for best part of this week and my poorly written PM's to PC explaining my predictament. The decision has been reversed, in the end common sense prevailed. But things need to be in place for future majors/tournies to get round this issue or at least to help the admins easily make a clear and definite decision

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you know what the judgement is, for whining and crying out loud in the forums?

Here you go.

@all others: get your old vegetables and fruits out of your cellar. We have a new victim.

/me points on Mr.Prez: Hahahahahahahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

---> I have proven the opposite!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I can has thread-lock now?

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah nuffle will be against you next match!

Smile lucky opponent , doh if that person is me Smile.

we will meet in the pitch, unless you want to concede the game as a kindly act of gratittude and being sorry for misjudge our dear admins Smile (j/k)
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 01:56 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe.. beg on your knees and fear the admins. No one has survived so far, accusing them, to do mistakes and walking off this accusation with a straight back bone. Bow your head and your eyes and excuse your misbehaviour.

Oh, i forgot: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 01:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Prezident wrote:
Well after some deliberation with PC, regarding the situation of my opponent being offline for best part of this week and my poorly written PM's to PC explaining my predictament. The decision has been reversed, in the end common sense prevailed. But things need to be in place for future majors/tournies to get round this issue or at least to help the admins easily make a clear and definite decision

So... would you say that talking directly to PurpleChest was a good 3rd step? You know after writing a blog AND starting this thread? Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Prezident wrote:

What are you looking for? Handing out forfeits based on PMs received from one or both people involved is a judgment call. Currently in place is that if you have a problem, you contact the tournament admin. What exactly more do you want?

It is everyone's responsibility to play the games - if something comes up - then it is your responsibility to make sure the admins know what is going on. A lot can be lost in communication on the internet, so it is incumbent on you to communicate clearly with the admin. They do not have time to investigate every single game that was unplayed.
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
Mr_Prezident wrote:
Whine Cry Iwantmyright Whine Cry Iwantmyright Whine Cry Iwantmyright Whine Cry Iwantmyright Whine Cry Iwantmyright

So... would you say that talking directly to PurpleChest was a good 3rd step? You know after writing a blog AND starting this thread? Smile

I guess what you meant is "you know after WHINING in a blog AND starting this thread?" hehehe

HHhaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa.... *cew*keheheheheheeeee... your carreer is over Prezi... just imagine what would happen to the Trainer of a great football team, who just got caught in the act by crying out loud about the unfairnes of the NFA hehehehe... hehehehehehehe...

Conceeding all your next games is always an option to lemme stop laughing about you \o/ CONCEED \o/

hehehehe... okay fun is over... *hihihi*

pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 03:28 Reply with quote Back to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can has thread-lock now?

pwease?

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Oh and yes, the other person that added to the whine, Dominik, is also still in the FC.

I spoke about Lustrian Challenge. It was intended as an encouragement according to "A problem shared is a problem halved".
Emphasy

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 05:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Someone swear like ecrazy to lock the thread:)
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 05:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I applied with one team, applied with a second team because of unforeseen circumstances and wrote an admin to delete the first application. What happened? Both teams did not enter the Major.
happens.

-----------------

Really Dom? LC? Where do you mention that exactly?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 05:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Emphasy wrote:
Someone swear like ecrazy to lock the thread:)

BigMac
Cookie_Shark
BigMac
Cookie_Shark
BigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_SharkBigMac
Cookie_Shark

that enough swearing? lock now?
Dominik

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 05:40 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Hey, I applied with one team, applied with a second team because of unforeseen circumstances and wrote an admin to delete the first application. What happened? Both teams did not enter the Major.
happens.

-----------------

Really Dom? LC? Where do you mention that exactly?

Got anything else to do than to harass me?
SillySod

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2008 - 07:14 Reply with quote Back to top

/me is burning, damn you astarael Sad

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
 Jump to: