50 coaches online • Server time: 16:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cusi

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2003 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

give them 0-4 nurgles chosen?

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2003 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

4 "stinker" would be great for me! The whole team will game a more subtle strategy, negating a lot of opponent passing roll and some blocks...

Think one thing 'nout chaos halfs: with some luck with chainsaw they could rip beast... and than, all is lost...
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2003 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Reason why nurglings seem to be unbalanced and weak is just that there are some other teams that aint balanced and are overpowered. On perfect world we would have stynty leeg for proven balanced teams and stunty x-divion for rosters that aint or havent proven themself to be balanced. But thats just dream and they really aint all come true.
vigil

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2003 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

A 'boring' stunty team of two big guys and a whole bunch of little guys isn't that bizarre, or underpowered. In the slew of experimental rosters don't forget of the only two official stunty teams - goblin and halfling - were always just that.
UrienRakarth

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2003 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Reason why nurglings seem to be unbalanced and weak is just that there are some other teams that aint balanced and are overpowered. On perfect world we would have stynty leeg for proven balanced teams and stunty x-divion for rosters that aint or havent proven themself to be balanced. But thats just dream and they really aint all come true.

U are right sir
_bardo_

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2003 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... am i wrong or when a beast kill a player u get a ST3 zombie (thx to infect skill)???
If im not wrong i think that after a couple of games u will have several ST3 players, and i think that those players are a GREAT in stunty Div where most of players have ST2.
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2003 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes you get a rotter ( str 4 guy ) for that 1 game, but magically he cannot play in that game, AND after the game he "reverts" back to a normal nurgling. here's my example:: This player:: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=333677 from this match:: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=123489
cataphract

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2003 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

_bardo_ wrote:
Hmmm... am i wrong or when a beast kill a player u get a ST3 zombie (thx to infect skill)???
If im not wrong i think that after a couple of games u will have several ST3 players, and i think that those players are a GREAT in stunty Div where most of players have ST2.

yes... you are wrong, you actually just get another nurgling...