19 coaches online • Server time: 07:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Colin

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

This link shows just the stats for Blackbox:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=stats&op=games&div=10

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

[R]anked will be just fine. After all, it's still the place where all the great tournies are.

I do hope [B]lackbox will remain strong though, as it's a very cool thing to have on board. In the end as long as both divisions draw enough coaches to remain viable there is nothing wrong with either of them.

To be honest I don't get the whole halleluja thing going on around [B], as there is still at least 1 matchup that is just not good in every draw. So far the only thing I see in [B] that is substantially better than in [R] is the fact that you can plan when you want to play, thus reducing the amount of time you have to reserve in your schedule for a single game.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I predict a downturn to 1/3 of the ranked games in 1 year.

Pythrr, why are you bothered of CR so much? If you don't like it, ignore it! I tried to be #1 some time ago, then didn't care at all (cr sunk by 22 points) and now do sth between it = keeping it a +170.
Oli_B

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:

So two quarters of negative growth in ranked and we will see a reduction in VAT on winnings.....

It looks like ranked games have dropped by around a 1/3 just since [B] started from just over 400 to just over 300. I for one am hoping for no [B]oom and [B]ust.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say wait a bit. Every is hot for the new girl, until they've gotten to know her. Check back a bit later.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
.... or that the time it takes to find a game is a big factor in the number of games played. Probably both are having an effect (I know I've played alot more since [B] came out).

Search for game no one wants one, its close to the hour / half...

Black box time Wink
Dominik

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Oli_B wrote:
Dominik wrote:

So two quarters of negative growth in ranked and we will see a reduction in VAT on winnings.....

It looks like ranked games have dropped by around a 1/3 just since [B] started from just over 400 to just over 300. I for one am hoping for no [B]oom and [B]ust.

I expressed it wrong: I predict a downturn of Blackbox games by 2/3 in 1 year compared to Ranked games.
 Jump to: