18 coaches online • Server time: 04:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should the fumbbl public be permitted to use any pic in their private gallery without Admin changing or removing it?
Yes it should not be a question or a problem.
37%
 37%  [ 20 ]
No Admin should be allowed to change their mind at any tim.
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

veron

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2008 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Moved under FUMBBL > General Chat.

PS. This poll is missing a "No, Admin should be allowed to ban my pics because using half naked girls as CWs and beastmen is just stupid." option ;-P
SillySod

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2008 - 10:51 Reply with quote Back to top

veron wrote:
Moved under FUMBBL > General Chat.

PS. This poll is missing a "No, Admin should be allowed to ban my pics because using half naked girls as CWs and beastmen is just stupid." option ;-P

I would be tempted to support that option...

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
geff

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2008 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting. The only two viable reasons for someone to complain about those pics according to the original post is that he/she is either jelous or gender cofused...

Yup. Been thiking about it for some time now. Those are the only two possible reasons.
Shivkala

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2008 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

veron wrote:

Yeah, having pictures of your players with the sole purpose of distracting your opponent (so he watches the pics instead of playing) seems like an exploit Razz
Show me a real Troll actually resembling your pic and I may change my mind Evil or Very Mad

On topic: Admins must always have the right to block/reject pictures that are found offensive by some, even if they were approved before. Otherwise, the whole site could get a (legal) problem.
 Jump to: