23 coaches online • Server time: 03:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_undead_T

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 07:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i am posting this to ask any of the less than adverage players (if there are any other than me) i am asking if they would like a game because i am not as talented i am lossing all my matches i have allready won a award for a lossing streak.

to those who would like to vs. a nonskilled aponent i am willing to play if u urself are having trouble wining.

although my teams have strong players i really am bad.

please do not vs. me if you r very skilled and want an easy win.
Kryten

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 07:22
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Check out Koadah's 145 Club. It's a group that has tournaments and matches for coaches that are learning.
the_undead_T

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 07:30 Reply with quote Back to top

ok thanks will do
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 07:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, there are some places left for the 125 ko cup. Make a league team, play a quick game or 2 and you can sign up and could be playing in a cup for new and lower than average players by the weekend!!!
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

When possible play in the [A]cademy division.
Currently you don't even have an [A] team.

Also, look for some coaches on this list.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=5413

They are experienced coaches but will help you out and coach you with strategy and tactics.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

the_undead_T you might want to make teams with a higher FF.
I know a lot of coaches who dodge low rookiie FF teams, those that play against them are those that are confident in that they will be able to beat you.
Increase your FF and you will have a broader range of coaches. All from the worst to the most skilled. By this you will learn something on the way Wink
frogboy

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

if all else fails just play me, your almost garenteed a win, seriously though when i first joined Fumbbl i was getting smashed (mostly still am) best thing to do is forget about winning and make a team you have no intention of playing with normally then play as many games as posible even if you lose get an award for playing every team and playing more than 10 games etc. Just make your goals differant, every game try concentrating on diferant things like throwing a pass or setting up the best 7 player assist foul , dont even bother with the ball and try to eliminate the other teams players etc, you will soon find your feet and pull of things which are great fun.

Foul Bowl - Table Top Tournament in South Wales
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

errr, or you could just try to get better.....?

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2008 - 11:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ouch Pythrr.
It's Ok, I am only marginally better then you but that's from practice of loosing. The game is still fun, especially when we kill our players and have foul wars Very Happy
Frogboy however is right, I found fun in loosing and making outrageous plays, and it's quite the spectical being pummelled by you.