52 coaches online • Server time: 19:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bobafettsmum

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2008 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Dont worry Im crap! And hey u aint even played a game yet so we're all equal.

davo007

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2008 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it is a shame, but im sure he is having a bad time. All the other inmates hate him and tryand kill him on a regular basis!

I wonder that now Sutclife has been identified , will people try and kill the 2 remaining convicts??

That aside - the game was very enjoyable and i look forward to more of the same (minus the deaths!)
James_Probert

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2008 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

True true (@boba about the equality of teams), I may just farm spp's and stay alive with the khem, BUT as they don't have a DP yet now is probably the best time to meet them, (plan removed form post to keep it secret) as they will be at their least effective.
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 04:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Damb, i missed the plan, oh well, will just have to bash my way through AV 8 in true khemri style, how hard could it be, Knowing my luck probebly imposible LOL

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 07:33 Reply with quote Back to top

He he the plan was never up there, i edited it from the post before posting.

Me and shades will be playing our game at about 7AM saturday for those that want to spectate it. Very Happy
Russo

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Freshwater Furies 0 - 2 Brightstone Brewers

Well a poor start for the Freshwater Furies as they were the victims of "Elfitus" where any 2+ Agility roll is bound to fail, and yet they had "Dwarfitus" in the first half causing an early niggle on the stunted ones with their blocking power.

Sadly the "Dwarfitus" quickly faded and the "Elfitus" stayed around the rest of the game, which of course lead to a heavy defeat and the almost ubiquitous death in 1st game with any new Elven team Very Happy

There were 3 diconections in the game as unfortunately my internet seems to die from 1500 hrs onwards now a days (I guess oversubscription at the exchange by greedy isp's).

Stan played the Dwarves well and I can only say he deserved to win, though it is with some trepidation I look to another Dwarf team in this group and feel depressed.

Well done Stan.

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
GeneralMarauder

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

League started for Wellow Wild Fellows with a punishing match against Wight Island Blood Bowl.

Game itself went smoothly, though Ogres seemed to have eaten a lot of smart Gobbos before the match as they seldom missed a block. One Ogre accidentally slipped into Dwarf players fist and died due suffocation. After that the rest of the Ogres went into rampage, piling up the cas. Gladly game only lasted for 16 turns, so only one Dwarf was lost for the next game. Comfortable 2-0 victory for Wild Fellows.

Wild Fellows are already looking up for the next game, where it has to clash with another punishing team, the Undead of Carisbrooke Cadavers.
Russo

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

With no disrespect intended to randompuppet here but that is fantastic for me.... a dead Ogre that is Very Happy

As I am his next oppo that means we are both down to 10 men and that is one less nasty guy have to worry about!!!!

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

"Derby of the dead" will be played at 11pm BB time tonight, my necro's vs Spiggle's undead!
bobafettsmum

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Some of you have expressed that you would like to play more frequently so I thought we could put it to the vote. Below is a link to a poll. Please vote.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=14932

GeneralMarauder

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Russo, you can pay that back by laying idle in our match =)
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

voted:)
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn due to circumstances, I had to pospone my match till this weekend. Dont know an exact hour, it will depend when we are both online. Sorry to all those who wanted to watch:(
/me whips himself with sevenhooked whip!!!
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2008 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

any1 know how to set up an IRC channel for this league?

Was also wondering if there will be player awards at the end of the season for top scorer, passer, cas causer ect ect?

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to apologise - and I'm sure chuddybud will join me on this - to whoever was spectating our league match. It was like a (bad) episode of You've Been Framed. For the love of Nuffle, whatever you do, don't watch the replay. For the record it was a 0-0 draw.

*shudders

Jump to: