29 coaches online • Server time: 02:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 03:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Sea Buccaneers come right back into the fray with blood on their mind. Take on the Bash Crash Giveus Your Cash Dorf crew. Well Bucs were just pissed and totally dismantle this sorry ass Dorf Crew.

2X Bh 2PTs
1X SI -MV 5Pts
2X SI Niggles 10PTS
1X Apoth Kill 5PTs
1X Perman kill 10 PTS

Sub Total: 32 PTS

Playing up 10 TS X2

Won match: X2

TOTAL POINTS FOR BEAT DOWN: 128 PTS

What glorious Carnage!!

As a added benefit the Bam give us your cash crew gave us theirs for the dishonor to leave the field intact. They conceeded on 2/3 and the Bucs take home 150,000 hard earned GC!

the Skull of a dead Runner for all to gaze on in the DMU trophy case

Game #4 of DMU action..... 146 Total Points.

Last edited by PainState on %b %06, %2009 - %19:%Mar; edited 3 times in total
Kinks

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome! Congrats on the best score ever! This is what all DMU games should look like Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

OMFG PAINSTATE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!

That will serve that picker!! I can only find elves, skavens, vamps and goblins in his way... Good thing you put him in his place hahahaha

TaChIkOmA! \o/
Victim

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

9 more games like that painstate and you can crush my score!!! good going dude keep it up :]

dont forget your dead dorf: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=6470214

hehe
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Well that was a glorious Victory indeed.

To bad the season ends on the 10th so I could go out and head hunt 6 more dwarf games to get in the running for the Consitant Killer award.

But the Buccaneers will know that they hold the current Best score for a single game of destruction. We will keep the trophy in a special place in our trophy case.

Cant wait until season #3 to kick off, maybe I can find more dwarf teams to play. I think my main problem is Iam not going out of my way to track down dwarf teams and just take them on when they show up.

Just looking at the members list I cant believe that there are only 12 or 13 active coaches in the DMU. I think its a great Idea to add some spice to a normal blood bowl game.

Question:
DO you guys inform your opponeet you are in the DMU before the match?
I allways inform my victim once the game starts about what is in store for him. That way he atleast knows there is a reason for my excessive brutality. That last coach, dont even remeber his name, just like his team, did not seem to like the beat down to much. The in game conversation was classic.
Kinks

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed it is a pity the season ends on the 10th, especially with my main team locked due to my opponent dropping the game after I killed a blodger dorf runner with my 6th consecutive unpunished foul of the first half..... Smile

I don't necessarily always inform them, although I make no effort to hide it. If a player can't be bothered to look at my team bio I don't see why I should bother to tell them. It's pretty obvious at a glance what my team is all about. Most people seem to know what they are letting themselves in for.

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

<moved from the other thread to the report thread>

Meet Dschreda. I think we have our best kill of the season here so I took the liberty of nailing him to the hall of fame Very Happy

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Kinks

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2009 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Team: <b>AKS's Warp Speed</b>, Match 10

2 BH = 2 points
2 No-perm & Apo'd SI's = 4 points
0 Permanent SI's = 0 points
0 Apokill = 0 points
0 Permakill = 0 points

Subtotal = 6 points

No bonuses Sad

Grand Total = 6 points

Dead Dorfs: Nil Sad

Match Report: Claws were on great form today. My Claw / RSC was the last man on the pitch Vs 5 dorfs. He took one out, but then decided to fake falling over and joined the rest of his crew in the KO room.

Carnage Wrecker Points: 102 points
Constant Killer: 102 Points (Matches 1 -10)
Golden Skull:
<b>47 SPPs</b>

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2009 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it doesn't look like my opponent is going to show up so I can finish my match in time to get points for it (/boo). Sad

But as the match clearly started well within the DMU season (over 3 days ago) and his runner is already dead (an I will be reloading it continiously until I get the same result) I don't see why his skull should go on the pile:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=5812907

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2009 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2582670

2 bhs 2 pts
1 apothed rip 5 pts
total 7 pts
Victim

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2009 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2584962

1 bh 1 pt
1 apothed rip 5 pts

total 6 pts
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2009 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Victim season ended at midnight last night.... neither me or kinks have had time to do the final scores but it looks like you won Very Happy

I'll do announcement tomorrow to confirm.

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2009 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

lol i thought it was today no worries paul and thank you :]
Victim

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2009 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

oh but the second to last game was completed yesterday i just didnt have a chance to report it?
Kinks

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2009 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Victim wrote:
its getting harder and harder to find decent games...... i dont know how easy i need to make them before dwarf coaches will except? my team rating was 144/131 his 163/170 av 9 cowards!!!!

They obviously studied your recent form, 2 kills in both of your last matches! I'm not surprised they are scared.