16 coaches online • Server time: 06:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Qualifiers for the UI are around the corner
Teams are allready battling it out for the Light and Dark Qualifiers

Miflord Dubblebags (TNT Majors Beat Reproter)

I arrived last week for the UI qualifiers at the two sights that will host all the games for the Light and Dark games. Allready games are being played and the teams are preping for the second major of the year.

The greatness of the UI is the split field and the limited # of teams that will be able to get in to the tournament. Only the best will be allowed,in terms of TR, and the competition is fierce to ensure your spot in the tournament. In years past a tr260 +/- a few is what you need to get in. SO that leads to a lot of prep matches for teams attempting to get in.

So for all you majors junkies out there we will post some of the game results for games that are allready taking place. The tournament does not start for the next few weeks but the qualifiers are allready on for a lot of teams. Many teams will be eliminated from the tournament before it even begins.

So lets go ahead and post some Match reports for teams that are preping for the UI. Lets see some of the good, bad and ugly.

Well I got to witness a classic Prep match between PeteW and the Ultimate Mr. Men VS Phasers set to Fabulous and the dreaded an feared Texan. Well the Mr. Men were trying to get back into shape after the Warpstone and the Phazers are trying to get their gals into shape for the UI. But it did not go as planned for the Ultimate Mr. Men. It was a blood bath as the Mr. Men have one of their witch elves carted off DEAD and another is forced into retirement. It was suposed to be a nice friendly that turned into a Dark Elf battle royal. Fouls galore, brutal mighty blows, gouged eyes and a living sacrifice in the endzone. OH WHAT CARNAGE, WHAT A SPECTACLE!

As coach PeteW ran off the field with detemined eyes for revenge and his face red with rage I got a few comments out of him about the UI and the next few weeks leading up to the qualifiers......Check out your latest edition of the TNT for my exclusive interview with PeteW. Should be hitting your local news stand in the next few days or weeks depending on your postal carrier.

Ulitmate Mr. Mens failed prep match

Check this replay out and get ready for one big blood letting and the possible downfall of the ulimate Mr. Men when it comes to the UI.

So for all you coaches who love the fluff of the majors go ahead and post some post game match reports for prep games that got out of hand or that glorious prep match that got you everything you needed/wanted to get ready for the UI.

The tournament has allready started Fumbbl fans lets gets ready for some fun.

Last edited by PainState on %b %25, %2009 - %19:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark Elves are just going at each other in the prep matches

Miflorf Dubblebags (TNT Majors Beat Reporter0

Well it looks like the Phasers set to Fabulous are serious about getting into the UI this year as they take on the Blood Falcons in a prep match. Once again it featured fouls galore and some brutal tactics. But both teams came out of it with just some bumps and bruises. But it seems that Texan is trying to take out all the Dark Elf competition before it even gets a chance to qualify. We will keep our eyes open for any news coming out of the Dark Elves camp about this obvious tactic to eliminate the competition before it even starts.

Check out this replay for some rough and tumble action.

Texan trying to take out all the Dark Elf competition
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Last night my Beloved Buccaneers were getting ready for the UI and our run for glory. The team was primed and ready and we just needed to get about 5 games under our belt to get ready and to push our TR over the TR260 range needed. Well that was a totally futile effort!! Oh my!!

First match of the night and the Bucs got a shot at Alibaba, well I could not pass that one up. Looking back on that thought process, should have picked a ripe cherry instead.
the Downfall begins

WELL now that we are beat up we are need of some recovery. Well Azure and his undead team looked like they would be a nice team to play to attempt to get back on our feet. WHAT!!!! Oh my!! total carnage.
The carnage continues as the Bucs are just beat down

Should of just gone back to my hole and licked my wounds. SO we are going to have to roll with what we got and hope Sigmar smiles upon us. Going into a major with 4 niggles is rough. And to compound it I still need more games to get my TR up. SO we are hanging on by a finger and might miss the UI if it does not turn around for us.
Synn

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Texan beats on women.... who here is shocked?

__Synn
Forrest_Gump

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Shame to see your team got beat up. My humans are just about ready though Smile

Try out Tilean Triad Trialsfor some fun threesome action!

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:
Texan beats on women.... who here is shocked?

__Synn

Me.

He usually spends all his time chasing men. Wink

And <i>more</i> Major threadage?! Do they ever go away these days?! Crying or Very sad
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:

And <i>more</i> Major threadage?! Do they ever go away these days?! Crying or Very sad

Well I hope not. Last year there was allmost no majors threads. One of the reasons I think PurpleChest is trying to "spice" it up a little.

Fluff is what makes the majors fun. Otherwise they just turn into the tour and XFL which no one but participants know what is going on. Now I realize a lot of coaches could care less about whats going in the tournaments, thats fine, but there are alot of coaches who love the fluff.

Iam just trying to do my little part in helping the majors scene and getting some intrest going. And thats by injecting as much fluff as possible. When no one is reading the thread anymore well then I quess it will go away.
Synn

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

In other words, PainState is a fluffer to all of FUMBBL.

__Synn
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:

__Synn

Apart from Texan.

Tex is a giving man. Wink
Texan

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Synn wrote:

__Synn

Apart from Texan.

I just try to help...I am basically a loveable teddy bear.

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2009 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Texan wrote:
Purplegoo wrote:
Synn wrote:

__Synn

Apart from Texan.

I just try to help...I am basically a loveable teddy bear.

He is washable as well. Just hose him off afterward.