14 coaches online • Server time: 07:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jugular

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2003 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still yet to see this push system working it sounds a bit convoluted to me. Could anyone explain how you'd get two of these pushes?
Topper28

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hell no,....I´ll just score in 2 turns. Good enough for me. If you got the ball hold on to it. Don´t take any GFI chances unless it´s the 8 turn or you need to go to a certain point to score in the next round.
Azurus

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Topper28 wrote:
Hell no,....I´ll just score in 2 turns. Good enough for me. If you got the ball hold on to it. Don´t take any GFI chances unless it´s the 8 turn or you need to go to a certain point to score in the next round.

I like this idea!

Why mess around trying to get a one turn TD anyway? Just to prove that you can? I'd much prefer to make a 2-turn TD anyway. On a one turner, the opposing coach has no chance to defend, so you learn nothing from the drive.
Mordachai

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

It is all about that second half turn 8 - if the score is tied or, Nuffle forbid - you are one down, then a one-turner is a great addition to any team. The chance of scoring that game deciding TD i worth a lot in my book!