54 coaches online • Server time: 17:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Fudge

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2003 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible to make a bigger warning when the opponent isn´using a correct roster e i from teh fumbbl page ?

I have missed to see sometimes and it´s frustrating to find out you played a game for nothing.

Yes i know it says the path of the others roster but it flips by it quickly, is it possible to do something like whit different versions of java bowl when acheck box popps up?
Christer

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2003 - 00:10
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

.. The Fumbbl Login option, which you should be using by now, will force people to use the correct roster.
Barash

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2003 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Will it also force rosters to be from the same division before the game is kicked off?

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2003 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Great thnx.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2003 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Barash wrote:
Will it also force rosters to be from the same division before the game is kicked off?

It will do full validation checking to make sure a game is legal before loading the roster (division checking, making neither team played each other last, making sure one team is not sheduled for a tourney match, etc), however it does not yet do this now. It will once time is found to do that section of the code.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: