47 coaches online • Server time: 15:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post custom pitch per tea...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Brother-Fu

Post 21 Posted: Jul 14, 2009 - 03:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Brothers of the Congregation.

This is were you will post the results/links from of all your matches in The Congregation. Both official tournaments and from games outside any running tournaments.

Link to the Congregation page:
The Congregation

Hail to the Congregation!

Brother-Fu

Last edited by Brother-Fu on %b %16, %2009 - %21:%Jul; edited 3 times in total
Brother-Fu

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2009 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Even though it's been a little while since this game was played, I figured it would be a good way to start. Smile

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2735599

And a ruff start it was! Damn that Dane! Very Happy

Brother-Fu
Grin

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2009 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2757151
Brother-Fu

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2009 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2735780

Brother-Fu
Royston

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2009 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Brother-Fu wrote:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2735780

I was just going to post that.

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2009 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2759411

The flings cause tonnes of CAS again but 3 TTM TDs prevent them from the win.

-CL
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2009 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hardaquins Win 2 - 1 In a close fought game that went all the way to the wire.

The game went to overtime and with neither team having any RR's left the first few turns resulted in quick turnovers from each side, finally the Quins caught a break and managed to break through on one side and with most off the Rollers stuck in the struggle on the LOS the Quins stalled out the ermh.... 3rd half ??? and walked home the TD for an over time Turn 8 winner.

Was a very friendly game with only 4 KO's and one BH throughout with all but one KO being done in overtime.

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2009 - 02:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Shades is the first to get the idea of a match report thread.... TELL us about the game. THIS MEANS YOU FU!!!!!

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2761180

Lemur scored in Turn 1. Threw an Fling at the loose ball, landed nicely picked it up, ran it in.

I scored after a bit of a battle before the end of the half.

2nd Half: Lemur receiving. He goes on to stall in a huge clump of flings, trees and men for 5 turns before wandering off at a strolling pace to score in T6.

Then Lemur got a couple of decent 1d pows in to stop me on my drive. Flings are nasty pieces of work. Smile

Last edited by Royston on %b %19, %2009 - %14:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2009 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Jacksonville Ratpack 1 - 2 Dastardly Denial

Game in the 140-170 Bracket. Was the Semi-Final

Dastardly Denial has gotten to the semi via a Undead team it forced into concession! The Jacksonville Jaguars had gone through on Forfeit.

The game started with the Denails recieving. However, due to bad luck on a pass, the ball was quickly in the hands of the Jacksonville Gutten Runner. He ran for the endzone, and while a bloody contest was taking place in the middle of the field, he stalled it out til T8 and scored!
What happened between him getting the ball and scoring was bloody! Most notably the Denials Dirty Player was SI'ed and lost some AV. But some quick work by the Apo had him up and running in no time.

Also a quick note on the start of the game, Kick off result was throw a rock, the Denials lost a rat to RIP! their 1st or 2nd block was on one of the jacksonville Guards, and BAM! RIP...

2nd half saw the Jacksonville recieving, but they too were unlucky and lost the ball to the Denials. Their bashing was not the be blamed tho, as they managed to kill Star Vermin on the Denials team. The MB, Tackle and RSC was killed by a block!

Denials managed to score in turn 5 tho, and so the game was 1-1 with Jacksonville having 3 turns to score. The Denials wanted it to end differently tho, so they Blitzed, got the ball and made a run for it. Despite getting a hit on the ball holder, the Denials scored in the end, and it was 1-2 with 1 turn left.

Despite getting out GR into a position to 1 turn it, he failed his 2nd dogde and lost the game!
Royston

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2009 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2764555

The Light Path (no-blocking league) test game. Was very interesting indeed.

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2009 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

That game had ALOT of blocks man... Wrong link, or am I retarded?

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2009 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

No blocks only blitzes. They were deemed okay.

I did 13 blitzes and Dal did 11. Not huge amounts of hits.

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2009 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2766542

1st Dark Path Game could't go any worse. Apo'd niggled claw, rsc beast only to see him bh'd by a foul on turn 3Sad Doom and gloom didnt help against a team with that much rerolls. Neither did virus as the only niggler was missing game anyway. Didn't even use Bribe the Ref2 and was glad with the extra training:) Clicked turn for most of second half, oppo had Ref and frankly my spirit was long broken. 5Cas but only one niggler, had to be a block guard goat:(
Definate contenders to win it Shades White Unz. Just hope my next game will be a bit more even:D
krytie

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2009 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, not a great advert for the game, this first Dark Path match for the BftD was a long drab affair.

It started ok for us with a T1 red card for Dust, and then an exchange of blocks produced an unregen'd RIP. Two skellies out of the game so early should have meant a landslide for us, but from that point onwards, on both sides of the field, armour breaks were few and far between.

Fourteen long turns later it finished 1-0 on CAS in our favour.

It has to be said that the Dark Path format really doesn't get much adrenaline flowing during the game. Grin and I were both bored senseless by the end of the match and i commend his commitment not only in finishing the game, but in playing it in the first place, over 70TS down on me at the kickoff.

All i can say is i hope this was a one-off, but not sure since these games really are all about hitting as many oppo players as possible, as hard as possible, as often as possible, and the rest is up to Nuffle...