30 coaches online • Server time: 01:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bennyprofane

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2009 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

My veteran lizard B team had been struggling to get back up to 11 players after a nasty run of injuries, and finally with the purchase of a skink called Kotke they were able to.

Kotke scored 3 TDs in its first game, and justly got given the MOTM award, for a total of 14SPPs. The match was this one http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2785660

I'm pretty sure this is the most SPPs one of my players has ever made in a single match, and the fact that it was a debut seems even more impressive. I'm wondering whether there has been a better debut in Blackbox. Show me what you've got...
TBK

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2009 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

What does MOTM stand for?
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2009 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

TBK wrote:
What does MOTM stand for?

man of the match i presume, known to all by MVP
bennyprofane

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2009 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

oh, I put man of the match, I meant MVP. Just because it's based on american football doesn't mean I'm going to give up my british terminology to play it, by god...
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2009 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

bennyprofane wrote:
oh, I put man of the match, I meant MVP. Just because it's based on american football doesn't mean I'm going to give up my british terminology to play it, by god...

no one is saying you have to but most know it as the MVP, i am english and in tabletop i say man of the match.
bennyprofane

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2009 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, I know. It was just a little slip. My mistake. Anyway, back to debuts. I imagine that if you take the MVP out, there may well be a few debuts better than 9SPP.
 Jump to: