45 coaches online • Server time: 14:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
generaljason

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2009 - 03:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Thunderbowl BBL is currently recruiting new members into our table-top league, with Season 22 starting Saturday, August the 29th, 2009.

We currently are sitting at 44 registered coaches, but we are always looking for more.

Cut off for submission is August the 16th.

Check us out at:
www.thunderbowl.ca
www.spike2009.com

If you're curious, want to know more, or just want to check us out, send me an email at:
thunder-bowl@hotmail.com

Hope to see you out sometime.
Best regards,

Craig.
adambomb

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2009 - 05:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I have no figures other than the orcs and humans that come with the 3rd Edition game. And they're unpainted. is this going to be a problem?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2009 - 06:49 Reply with quote Back to top

But that would mean I'd have to drive to Surrey...

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2009 - 10:36 Reply with quote Back to top

adambomb wrote:
I have no figures other than the orcs and humans that come with the 3rd Edition game. And they're unpainted. is this going to be a problem?

Absolutely NOT.

We just care that you show up and that you play your games. If you feel at some stage later that you want to paint your figures then that's entirely up to you. So long as your figures represent what they're suppose to easily enough, and since you have the BB plastic models they should, no problems whatsoever.

pythrr wrote:
But that would mean I'd have to drive to Surrey...

We are at the King George Skytrain Station - like literally, no bus or nothing, but a 50 yard walk. We rent one of the conference rooms at the hotel there (Compass Point Inn) once a month for Game Days. As for driving, I guarantee you that you will not be the most traveled coach in this league. Very Happy
generaljason

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2009 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Membership for Thunderbowl for the Fall/Winter Season is now closed. We will resume recruitment from Jan. 15-31 2010 at the conclusion of TB22.

We made our target number of 44 coaches for table top this season and are now drawing up a schedule for our season opener next Saturday.

Even if we couldn't make space for you this year, or you couldn't commit time to league play, if you are from the greater Vancouver area feel free to pop in and play some exhibition games and introduce yourself.

Or just come check it out. Smile
 Jump to: