38 coaches online • Server time: 15:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2003 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried to find the old Fairy roster thread, but got impatient after a few pages...

Does anyone think that maybe the fairy roster needs to be reexamined since the RR change to Hypnotic Gaze?
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think many care about those wee guys and girls. Crying or Very sad

When they lost their str 2 players I stopped playing them. Starting 25% of you games with no TTM option and just str 1 leaves you the single tactic of trying to run around with hypno gaze getting a few blocks in on their stunty. Or just dodge out... unless they have diving tackle.

Now hypno gaze works more often but you need your pixies next to their players to use it effectively like this... putting them at even more risk. Shocked

Remember you will just need one assist for a 3 dice block on them.

If the team STR was accurate in stunty leeg then all this wouldn't hurt so bad... but it is inflating fairy teams to very high levels for having 6 pixies with a skill or two each (6 pixies with 2 skills each are worth 82 STR points by themselves).

Hypno now just sucks... vamps will want to block or blitz instead with str 4 and a str 1 pixie doesn't want to stand anywhere near an opposing player.

Perhaps going back to the old roster with two treemen instead will be a step..... I dunno they appear totally broken as they are now. Sad
peikko

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Fairies are stuntys of stunty leeg....
"not all races are born equal, some suck more than you could imagine"
 Jump to: