51 coaches online • Server time: 16:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Vamps win another ma...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrStick

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2009 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

i have no problems with that, as long as you easy tell the positionals at a glance. I also have a paited skav team, that i am more than happy to lend.

drop me a line if you want anymore info
Juff

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2009 - 11:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still waiting on TBB account authorisation - are the details for this hosted elsewhere at all?
PeteW

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2009 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep trying!

And read this:

If you sign-up for TalkFantasyFootball, a couple of points.

1. Please have a bit of patience. To cut down on the spam on the forum, all sign-ups have to be checked by a admin before the user is authorised to access the site. This can take anything from a couple of minutes to a couple of days, depending on who's available and online to check. Please do NOT get a friend to PM all the admins minutes after you sign up (you know who you are!). In the same vein, don't email the webmaster address minutes after signing up.

2. It seems that the automated email, mentioned in the email when you sign-up, that tells you that your account has been activated is not being received by some/all of the new accounts, so if you do sign-up, please continue to check to see if your account is active by trying to log on.

Any account that has been activated, and that has not been signed into at least once in the first 7 days will be deleted as a suspected spambot account.

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2009 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pete. The thread is visible now even without logging in, so sweet!
 Jump to: