40 coaches online • Server time: 14:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shaqpooh

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2003 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

We's showed you Undead skum! We never go back! You tell dem rotten dwarfs that we's free now!

In the first game for both teams, the slaves (Former slaves!!! ok, ok...)beat the undead 3-1 in a close fought game. My hat is off to coach animal who forced me to use my 'gobbo cunnin' in order to win. That and the act that his ghoul hurt itself which helped me immensely. Smile
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2003 - 05:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry little ones. When the time comes your chains will embrace you like old friends and you'll know that you are home again. But you will not be the least of our servants. You shall have dominion over Mummies!

===================

Kudos to both our stunty coaches. Bendrig managed to survive the terrible Dwarfs (I was feeling sorry for myself and my Khemri match-up till I saw what the 'flings drew....) and Shaq managed not only to survive but prevail.

Can we really live with ourselves if the Halflings and Goblins make it to the final two? End the stunty menace!

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2003 - 06:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome blood bowl fans!! we are here today to bring you todays game Slaves Upraising Vs Dead Maddness. hello everyone i am Fred and with me is co commentater Sam

Hello Folks.

the stadium was packed for this match 66000 bodies filled todays seats.

Thats right Fred. They are really looking for a real blood bath today. the power of the undead vs the speed of the gobbos. the teams are taking to the field now.

Well it seems the slaves have brought a pack of power of their own number 3 Da biggun and number 9 Grabash a pair of troll power blockers. i think this will even up the odds for those gobbos. what do you think sam??

you are right fred that is a very smart move from the head coach of the slaves.

they are about to toss the coin and this game will be underway.

The slaves win the toss and choose to recieve the ball. both sides line up and the kick is off!!!!!

number 9 Grabash slamms his fist thru the guts of number 7 Rot a Zombie lineman. ripping out several of his ribs. Rot goes down in a heap. that was some hit wasnt it sam?

You are right Fred as we thought those trolls are going to pound this team all game long

but wait!! the head coach of the dead waves his hand. What is this??? the huge hole in number 7'S chest closes over.

Well fred that is what makes undead teams so fearsome. just when you think you have taken them out they come right back

Boy you said it Sam.

number 10 Antsy Mcfarty scoops up the ball!!

my god!! he cant hold on to it!!!

Ummm Fred can we say farty on the air??

???What ???

anyway back to the game.

umm ya Right ok fred back to the game.

now Madness makes it move number 1 Power a mummy blocker bashes into number 3 Da biggun

talk about the clash of the titans fred.

right you are sam. Da biggun is hit hard!!!

that hit has stunned the mammoth troll

I believe you are right again Sam the big guy is not getting up.

number 2 chained fury his being bashed around but that tough little gobbo refuses to go down even after four blocks and one by number 2 Intimadater the deads other mummy blocker.

so far i amvery impressed sam the slaves are holding up pretty well to deads onslaught. seems only Da biggun is having trouble getting up from the turf.

but wait Chained breaks away from the tackles and gets the balls. OH mY Unbelievable!!! he drops it !!!!

Madness take advantage as number 5 screamer a ghoul rushes thru the line to get the ball. he powers over number 1 kickskull knocking out the last defender to the goal.

Dead Madness scores!!!!!

what a play!!!!!

the teams get set for the kickoff

the slaves trolls go to work Grabash knocks out rot and da biggun really puts it to number 1 power

power is hurt!!!

i guess paybacks are a bitch huh fred

Sam!!! you cant say bitch on the air!!

so what is madness going to do now with one of its mummies out?

But sam wait the head coach works his magic and power has recovered.

that must be very frustratiing for the slaves fred.

yes i bet it is sam.

now back to the game number 5 of the slaves grabnutz scoops up the ball and passes it to number 7 Catcha for a wonderful completion.

but look Fred on the other side of the field Chanined fury is hit hard by number 9 foul. chain is not getting up.

yes sam it looks like chained furies luck has run out as he is holding his grion in pain.

Catcha sprints for the endzone. it looks he is going to score.

Number 5 Screamer the ghoul is after him.

the Crowd Roars!!! as Screamer plows into Catcha knocking the ball out of his hands.

i see why Fred Catcha is not moving. number 4 meeshaksees his shot and goes for it Screamer cant catch him as he goes into the endzone

The Slaves Score!!!!

umm fred catcha is still not moving

the ref is checking him now. he signals a death on the field. the crowd cheers.

once the body is removed the teams line up for the kick

the half is almost over sam i dont think Madness can score in the time remaining.

i think you are right sam be we will see.

number 4 Darkness gets the ball and passses it to number 3 Terror for a completion. the whistle blows and the half is over.

Madness could not score.

but they are going to get the ball back in the second half.
and now a word from todays sponsor

Doctor painstakers power balming drink for when you need that extra Zombie on the field.

*next post the second half

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2003 - 06:59 Reply with quote Back to top

hello every one and welcome back to the second half of to today battle. so far we are tied at one score each both teams seem to be giving as good as they are getting. so what do you think so far sam??

well the deads are doing alot of pushing and shoving around. but the slaves are holding up and keeping them selves mostly alive. it is going to be an interesting second half.

indeed it is sam. well both teams are on the field now so lets get started.

the slaves kick it to midfield. the Madness goes to work and the pushing around continues.

the deads are going for a lower field sweep fred. they have done a good job of sealing off the slaves.

Screamer picks up the ball and dashes across the field to get behind his line. it looks like he is going to throw it to number 6 banshee.

that is the teams second ghoul fred

*dirty look* yes Sam i know

he draws back and he fumbbles the ball!!!

No Wait he juggles it and catches his own pass.

what a goood second effert to prevent a turnover.

over on the other side of the field Again power and da grabash are going at it head to head. these two have pounded eachother all game. neither one giving up an inch of ground.

untill now the troll sneeks in a left upper cut and stunns power.

well trolls are not known for their sportsman like play fred.

you hit the orc on the head with that one sam.

number 13 Gobbo Jr is making his move for the ball carrier.

Oh my he didnt make it number 12 a zombie lineman decayed poked him really hard in the eye.

now that has got to hurt. in fact decayed finger is still stuck in there.

number 11 blind ramms into number 14 oi dat's my leg. knocking him out cold

some one needs to knock out that gobbos mother for giving him such a bad name dont you think so fred??

umm no comment sam

Screamer finally passes the ball to number 6 banshee he rushes through the hole made by number 3 terror and number 4 darkness.

thsoe two wight blitzers have been man handling the slaves most of the game.

banshee tries to slipp by antsy he is tripped up his knee is busted

you could hear that snap from up here fred.

yes you could sam i dont think he will recover from that one.

now the ball is loose number 10 Antsy gets it and hand off to number number 8 Slimedrop.

slime makes a break for the end zone Terror races after him.

holy hell terror is blindsided by Grabash!!!

slimedrop scores!!!

that was one incredable power play by the troll

so the Slaves pull ahead by one.

do you think the dead can Answer that Score with one of thier own??

i dont know sam them little gobbos have been running circles around the slower dead. we will see as the teams line up for the kick

both teams hit eachother hard again number 4 Meeshak has the ball they are sweeping right the deads are trying to cut off the field. but a bad kick has put them on the far side of the field

they are closeing in. the gobbos smell victory as they pile on number 5 screamer pushing him into the crowd now they are on number 4 darkness and he is in the crowd. that was the last defender.

Meeshak rolls into the endzone

touchdown slaves!!!!! the guns sounds off the game is over the slaves have pulled off a great upset. and sent the madness home ummmm mad.

we would like to thank our sponsor and all the fans who showed up...

this is fred and sam signing off

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2003 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Head coach of Dead Madness * you may have escaped my warth this time slaves. but i promise you we will meet again and when that time comes there will be no mercy* Eyes glow red. * and no place for you to hide* Evil laugh

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2004 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

If anyone is unsure what I meant when I said the software would generate a second game, take a look a round 1f. The two winners from the first games have been matched against one another as would be correct in a normal knockout tournament.

This game should NOT be played.

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2004 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

so then you are going to redo the games after each week so we should just ignore the match ups untill you repost them

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2004 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

That's right.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Grue, what's the timeline for round 2?
Barash

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark Vapor 2 - 2 New Orleans Sinners

Completely F*cked up game: One killed Skink. two skinks with a niggeling inury, one withg a MNG.. and dwarfs up next with 29 STR points more then my team. The dark Vapors are history after that game Sad

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=210947

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

banana_fish900 wrote:
Hey Grue, what's the timeline for round 2?

Round two will begin on the 14th (or sooner if all round 1 games get played sooner) and, now that the holidays are over, we will be moving to eleven days/round so hopefully things will move along a bit faster.

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Barash wrote:
Dark Vapor 2 - 2 New Orleans Sinners

Completely F*cked up game: One killed Skink. two skinks with a niggeling inury, one withg a MNG.. and dwarfs up next with 29 STR points more then my team. The dark Vapors are history after that game Sad

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=210947

Sorry to hear it Barash, but what does this have to do with Saints and Sinners? Surely you aren't expecting a repeat beating from the_grey_ghost's Woodies?

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Grue -- glad you posted somehting first. I thought I was on th wrong planet or something. Couldn't find either of these teams in the league.

Barash must REALLY be flustered !

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

lol, I must be drunk.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 05:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Christian Warriors 2 -1 over some elfy beings. We thank the Lord for our prosperity

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=211312

Jump to: