59 coaches online • Server time: 22:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stej

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2009 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Correct me if I'm wrong. The scheduler matches teams based on TS but when the handicaps are calculated it is based on TR.

Surely this unbalances the match up which is mostly meant to be selected to give an even matchup.

If my above is correct, would it not be more sensible to calculate handicaps based on TS (i.e. no handicaps) in the BBox division.

Also, can people stop spelling lose as loose, I dont care about games thet you didnt find tight, ok??
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2009 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

The scheduler increase the TS by 5 points per handicap with respect to finding an opponent. It then also reduces the quality rating of the game for each handicap too, meaning that it will prefer games that don't have them.

TS shouldn't be used to calculate handicaps as it is not part of the rules. It is a site created function, and should stay separate from the actual game.
stej

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2009 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Righto, so it is taken into account by the scheduler. No problems there then Smile
 Jump to: