31 coaches online • Server time: 13:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
peikko

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 09:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Since there seems to be little or none interest for anyone to take place of missing stunty leeg admin I propose following:

Form a group of 5-10 stunty leeg coaches who will try to come up with some revamp of stunty leeg. Lets say minimum requirement of 50 stunty leeg games played for these inviduals. Then we will set up private forum for these coaches who will consider needed changes to stunty leeg to attract more players.

For example revamping current races, do they need changes, are skinks and adepts nowadays too similiar. Should we redo stars to cheaper ones, maybe freebooter based like vampire count is right now for example.

My proposal is that anyone who meets the requirements of 50 played stunty leeg games and share interest on beeing part of this would nominate themselves in this thread and then we will have open election from these coaches if theres more than 5-10 interested ones.

Im ready to act as secretary for this group and give support on technical side with the site providing information what is possible and what is not, but will not have vote myself on outcome of this group.

Do not post your opinions on state of the stunty leeg or how you would change it in this thread. Post only your opinion if stunty leeg needs another revamp or not and if you would be interested taking part in the changes. All off-topic posts will be deleted from this thread
Espionage

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it needs a revamp. Yes I would like to be involved.
THEmaverick

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Espionage wrote:
Yes it needs a revamp. Yes I would like to be involved.
Ditto

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I allready answered this. That would prolyl be peikko deleting my post Very Happy
I'd be interested in voicing my opinion Very Happy
And S Div needs a Change
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

i would help if needed
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty league definitely needs another revamp and I would be glad to help in any way I can since I really used to love stunty league.
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, sure.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Revamp: yes.

Am prepared to help test/work out the kinks, but not do the heavy load.
hebus

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes.

Sorry for being clueless, but is there a link which can explain why Stunty has become less and less popular over the past few years? (reform 2007/ out of fashion...) I am quite happy to provide some ideas, but I don't want to not know what it used to be like...
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty does not need a revamp, it merely needs the last revamp finishing (the revamp as pitched to me never got to stage two) or stripping away (as to the tastes of whomever is in charge) and to be marketed properly. Neither of these things happened, it never had an admin that was given full control after peikko, and it's current state is more to do with these factors than any changes made. The half done, rudderless job was (is) a sorry state of affairs.

I would not wish to be involved if there were to be another total rethink rather than a finish or a tinker; I think it would be better to have a dictatorship with some ideas thrown at him from trusted aides, not a democratic process. Democracy + interweb = lose. You would have the issue that the niche [S] players would create their version of heaven, making it tougher to recruit from the outside.

I'm glad this is back on the agenda, and I'd like to return to playing in the division. My absence is mostly to do with not committing to a rudderless ship. I play regular [S] in WILIEs where we have a dedicated admin, house rules on team structure (which goes some way to bridge the gap between the mess the Leeg is in now and where the changes may have ended) and a structure, and it's bags of fun. This sort of care and attention rolled out over the division needs a figurehead and good marketing, and it would work.
blader4411

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2010 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely a good idea for a revamp Smile
So few playing regularly now Sad
Warmaster

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2010 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been reading up a lot on the stunty league and definately i will be playing more than my current one game! Don't really follow the ins and outs of it but it looks fun.
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2010 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Stunty does not need a revamp, it merely needs the last revamp finishing

I agree with Purple. The most recent changes weren't meant to be the final product.

I'm willing to help (/me dons his fireproof underwear).
 Jump to: