29 coaches online • Server time: 12:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished a stunty leeg game in which several strange bugs occurred. (Possibly related)

First my pump wagon after blocking over a skink was told it had failed a dodge roll, and promptly KOd itself.

After this occurred, my opponent and myself both noticed that the turn counter read 7 for him, 5 for me. The half ended with the turn counter at 8-7.

In the second half, we played three turns between us, and the turn counter read 1-2. The game then just ended, and said regulation game time reached etc etc.

At no stage were there any riots, so these bugs were quite strange.
SparkingConduit

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps you overwrote a 6.x beta on accident? If not, then maybe your patch was buggy; in this case I would apply it again.

Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm I have played stunty with the new version and didnt have any such problems grod even though I also played using Snots (i played CF's though)
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

My opponent blocked my snotling with his pump wagon and rolled skull/skull/skull never re-rolled or anything, and just kept on moving. really annoying
elara

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

goblin fanatic pushed a player into the crowd and stunned himself (didnt get to choose direction for next move - looked like it rolled another move in the same direction automatically)
Grod

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2004 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

elara: That sounds like it could have been what happened in my case. I was blocking a player near or on the sideline with my pump wagon. Maybe that aspect should be looked in to?

Oscar Wilde
Grod

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2004 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I just checked using a mock game, and what elara describes is correct. When the pump wagon blocked a player straight off the field, it appeared a second roll was made for the pump wagon movement and it went straight off after the player. Did not appear to happen in exactly every situation.

Oscar Wilde
 Jump to: